127. His House

[Irina's Perspective]

When I woke up, I realized that my face was almost pressed against Muria's as we slept on the same bed last night. My arms were around her soft and warm body for the entire night and like before, Muria slept peacefully. She seemed to have become used to sleeping while being cuddled by me from the multiple times we had done so in the past since her breathing was calm and peaceful.

I stared at her pretty face, smiling as I admired how cute her face was while sleeping. In her sleep, her facial expression becomes extremely relaxed, and sometimes, there will be a cute smile on her face when she has a nice dream. It would appear that she was having a pleasant dream since her lips were relaxed at its edges and her overall countenance appeared to be one of a joyful rest. Seeing her like this, it made me want to let her sleep because I was content from merely watching her.

Muria just have facial features that're so alluring that I think even girls would be charmed by. In addition, her personality was also very appealing because once she opens up to someone in her heart, she's the most gentle and loving person. Maybe she doesn't show it on the outside, but I can easily tell. Muria's just a kind person and a pretty girl overall. She treats everybody respectfully with Alevian being the only exception. However, I don't sense any real animosity from her words towards Alevian, and I think Alevian knows that she really doesn't hold any disdain towards him or else Alevian wouldn't be so carefree and natural around her. I'm actually quite jealous when I see Alevian talking in that seemingly relaxed manner towards Muria...

I'm also quite jealous of another thing about Muria, and that is her body. Her figure was just so... so ideal. Like even though my curves are considered extremely above average by the millions of people that watch me on television, from a dating perspective, I'm still quite jealous of Muria's body. She's just... so much bigger than me.

I then shifted my gaze from Muria's face onto her chest, observing the two large and soft mountains that she carried. I marveled at their shape and firmness and was in awe at how they could remain so at their size. What did she have to eat in order to grow like that? Well... her older sister, Mura, is also pretty big in that area so it must be genetics...

I heard a soft and cute moan from Muria as she gradually stirred and I looked over at her face once again. She opened her beautiful azure eyes and stared at me with a dazed expression on her face.

"Good morning, Muria," I greeted her with a large smile on my face.

She just simply stared at me as I stared back at her, and we maintained like that for a few seconds before her mind finally fully woke from her earlier state of slumber.  

"Good morning," she yawned.

Our morning then went on in a normal manner. After going through our morning routines and making ourselves presentable, the two of us gathered at the dining table with Mura as we enjoyed a breakfast meal that Mura had prepared for us. After that, it was just waiting for a good time to head over to Alevian's house since last night we were invited by his aunt to come over.

In the chat we had created with everyone else that was going, it was decided that everyone will be there at around 12:00 P.M. Therefore, when the time was 11:50 A.M., Muria and I exited Muria's house through the front door and walked right over to the door that was opposite to her's.

I pressed the door bell button to ring it and then waited patiently for the door to be answered. It didn't take long before Alevian, who was dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and sweatpants opened the door for us. For some reason, it would appear that he was in a better mood than usual. However, it might be hard to tell because he doesn't show much emotion on his face.