Fake News

"Husssssbaaaand" I called out to Chris, dramatically falling onto his lap.

"Wife"

"I loves you." He laughed

"I love you too baby." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Bae why does everyone think we split up?" I asked, genuinely confused as I was scrolling through Instagram and the shade room. He sucked his teeth.

"Don't even follow that bullshit up. They just be coming up with lame shit now." I shot up from his lap.

"Let's be petty." I said with the biggest grin.

"What you mean?"

"Like let's post stuff to make them think we actually split up. You know time we start it's gonna be everywhere." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Aight"

"You post something first like...Ian been on the market in a while." He shook his head.

"I can't believe I'm following you up."
He grabbed his phone and opened up Instagram. I busted out laughing once he posted it.

"Imma wait a couple minutes and then imma be like, I almost forgot what it feels like to be single." After his Instagram started blowing up, I posted something. Soon mine started to blow up as well. Chris and I were getting a good laugh out of this. People are always trying to make stuff up and make people look bad just to put on  a show. Well we'll give you a show alright.

"Bae look" Chris handed me his phone.

All Tea All Shade
Splitsville for Chris Brown and Kalani Brown?

Chris Brown and wife Kalani go back and forth on Instagram

I couldn't even finish reading it before I busted out into laughter again. I really love playing mind games. While they were thinking we were possibly splitting up, we were having a good time laughing at their ignorance.

"Aight bae it's time to stop."

"Aww but it was just getting good."

"Girl come on." I crawled in his lap and we took a quick video. We both made a surprised faced then pecked each other's lips.

Lmao we good y'all 😘

We both captioned it.

"You so damn crazy." He shook his head with a smile, pulling me close to him and holding me like a baby.

"Nah but I can get crazy"

"Don't start nothing you can't finish baby girl." I laughed

"You right" I snuggled up on him and inhaled his scent. No matter what stories they create, what rumors are floating around, whatever lame attempts they try to break us up with, we're locked into this and I'm not goin anywhere.

*

I HATE this😐.