2.1

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 23- Broken

It wasn't long before Henry, Bellamy, and Emma reached Granny's where a bunch of very familiar people were hugging each other and rejoicing in reunion

The three were close enough to the group to hear Mary Margaret say, "Now? Now I find my daughter."

Emma stopped in her tracks, hearing that statement. She uttered out loud enough for them to hear, "So it's true..."

Everyone turned around at the sound of her voice, and Bellamy noticed tears filled Mary Margaret's and David's eyes as Mary Margaret slowly walked towards Emma.

Mary Margaret took the blonde's face in her hands, unable to hold back her cries. "You found us." She whispered and hugged Emma as David joined his wife and daughter in the embrace.

The reunion was short-lived by a small voice saying, "Grandpa?"

Bellamy couldn't help but to laugh, and neither could Snow.

David smiled and replied, "Yeah, kid, I suppose so." He pulled Henry in for another hug, and that's when Red took notice of her knight best friend, calling out, "Dean?"

The said man didn't have time to react as Red immediately tackled her in a hug while Bellamy chuckled and patted her back some.

"Dean!" Snow exclaimed and also tackled the man in a hug. "I missed you. I can't believe it's been twenty-eight years."

Bellamy hugged her back before Mary Margaret stepped back just as David noticed him, tears now in his eyes, saying, "Dean."

"You're looking well, Davey-" Bellamy started but was cut off by his little brother hugging him tightly. "No dying next time."

David pulled back at arms length and replied, "I would still be if it hadn't been for you, and now..."

"Hey, hey, it's all right. I'm fine, I'm fine." Bellamy assured the younger Nolan, "I would do it again. You know I couldn't live with you dead."

David nodded sadly, saying, "I'm gonna save you this time. You won't die."

Bellamy shrugged just as Henry spoke up, "She did it. She saved you."

"She saved all of us," Mary Margaret agreed, smiling proudly at her daughter.

Emma was still speechless and stammered, "I... Well..."

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Grumpy asked from behind them.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," David answered, stepping over to the dwarves.

Sneezy sneezed before asking, "And what was that smoke?"

"Who did this?"

"And what was that smoke?"