Chapter 23

*Louis' POV* 🦔

"Bye Harry!" I yelled to him as he walked back to his car

Harry was dropping me off home after a long day of school.

He smiled at me as he go into his car and drove away.

I walked back into the house and went up to my room. Mark and I haven't really talked since the fight.

I stayed in my room all day texting away with Harry.

Sometimes I felt that my happiness was to dependent on Harry and that couldn't be good.

Of course it's a great thing that he makes me happy, but he shouldn't provide all of my happiness.

I also felt as though I was to clingy. Which is why I wished Niall would hang out with me more.

He's always there when it's most important, but I wished he would be around even when I wasn't in trouble.

Maybe I was asking for too much. I mean I have a boyfriend, and a great friend, my sisters. So what else could I ask for?

My thoughts were interrupted by a ding coming from my phone.I looked at it a saw it was a message from Harry.

Harry💕🐸:I'm gonna go to bed. Sleep well boo.

I check the time and realize it's already 12:00. I put my phone down and go downstairs to grab some water.

I grab my cup and start to move to go back up stairs when I hear a knock on the front door.

I stop and look towards the door.

Who could it be at this hour?

I hear the knock again, so I begin to walk towards the door.

The knock is heard a third time before I open it. There standing before my eyes is none other than Zayn himself.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I whisper yell

"Listen I don't wanna be here as much as you don't want me to be here but I'm pretty drunk and I can't go home right now. My dad will be furious." He says nervously

"What why not? Sure you'll get in trouble, but he's you're dad. What's the worse that can happen?" I say

"Please Louis, just trust me?" He says

"Trust you? Pfft. Zayn it's me Louis! You absolutely hate my guts, why would I trust you?" I say crossing my arms. 

"I know, but my dads, not like most." He says looking around nervously

"What do you mean?" I ask with actual concern.

"Never mind I'll just sleep on a bench or something." Zayn says beginning to walk away.

"Zayn wait, you can stay here." I say thinking that if he's willing to sleep on a bench rather than at home. Then his dad must be pretty bad.

"Thank you so much Louis." He says walking in.

"Yea yea. Let's go to my room don't wanna wake my dad." I tell him walking up stairs.

We enter my room and I sit on the bed while Zayn stands awkwardly by the door.   

"So where exactly am I gonna sleep?" He asks awkwardly

"Well on the bed. Don't worry I'll sleep on the floor." I say getting up to grab blankets for myself.

"Oh no you can sleep on the bed with me. I mean I am here so late after all and I wouldn't wanna cause you any discomfort." He says hesitantly

I reluctantly nod my head and sit back down on the bed. He comes over and sits on the other side. "You want some other clothes?" I ask slightly yawning