Chapter 6

Kalani

"I'm finally home." I sighed from relief as I walked in the house. I went to my room and grabbed a towel and took a long hot shower. After I was finished, I changed into some shorts and a tank too and put my bonnet on and grabbed my phone to check all of the messages I got while I was at work as I walked to the kitchen. In the middle of reading a text from Ryan, Madison called.

Madison was a girl I met at work she is really chill and cool, but she is blunt as hell and it's funny. We got alone very well.

"Bitch." She yelled into the phone.

"Girl it is 12 midnight, why are you so loud."

"Fuck being loud, I'm mad as hell."

"Why." I asked as I went in the freezer and grabbed some ice cream with whip cream and went back upstairs.

"Girl why I went to Antonio house for some dick, and he had a whole family reunion. He had his momma, his sister and brothers, and his grandmother, and that's not even the worst part we had to watch these old ass shows, and he thought the shit was funny.

"Ooh no she didn't." I burst out laughing as I crawled into the bed and started eating my ice cream.

"Girl yes and they got mad cause I told them I ain't want to watch that shit."

"So where are you now." I asked still laughing.

"I'm driving now, and I'm bout to be all alone." She sighed.

"Me too. My brother went somewhere."

"I'm coming to your house so drop the addy."

"You what." I asked making sure I heard her right.

"Ion feel like being alone or being home but I'll be there in a few."

"Okay." I told her hanging up. I turned on the tv and scrolled through Netflix. Instead of watching a new show I decided to watch the kissing booth. After going through the movie and the ice cream, I went downstairs to grab some more snacks. I heard a knock, and I knew it was Madison, so I just went ahead and opened the door and she put her purse down and sighed.

"I'm so sad."

"And why is that Madison? You still mad you couldn't get the dick." I asked her and grabbed my snacks.

I walked upstairs back to my room, and she followed me. My phone vibrated and it was Armoni, she had texted me and I smiled.

"Ok so who got yo ass over there smiling and shit." I laughed.

"Armoni."

"Oh, that girl you was telling me about. It sounded like y'all was more than friends to me. You like her."

"I think I do I just don't know." I shrugged.

"Well, that's good. You'll know soon just give it time." I nodded.

I got a text from Ryan saying She was on her way. Me and Madison just watched movies until she came, and I texted Armoni here and there.

"The bad bitch has arrived." I heard Ryan yell.

"You nowhere near bad." I heard Kentrell say. I laughed at them.

"Kentrell shutcho dumbass up. Yo gator looking ass."

They came in the living room, and they came and sat on the couches.

"Where Moni cause I can't deal with y'all ugly asses." I rolled my eyes.