Lannister!Reader x Sandor Clegane - Here we go again

A/N- I went to see Mamma Mia: Here we go again today, and I've only gone and reintroduced a bunch of Abba back into my life. This imagine was written as I listen to the entirety of the Abba Greatest Hits, Gold Anniversary Edition, album. I hope you all enjoy it.

You had always prided yourself on your level-headedness. Your ability to avoid letting the little thinks bother you, and to put all of your issues to the back of your mind. Your aunt had always told you that it was why you were unmarried, you were too logical, too masculine in the way you thought, though you had often told her that you had met more hysterical men than women. But you were not one to be caught up in whirlwind romances, and you had never planned to become someone who would be so easily swayed.

In all honestly, you weren't sure that Sandor had expected it of you. He had assumed you would remain your own, self-confident and independent, person. For a long time you had both kept your love lives separated from the rest of your life, avoiding ever having to be too committed, too involved, but you had been the first to change their mind on the matter.

You had been sitting between your father and your uncle Jaime, watching as the Starks put on their heirs and graces for your aunt and her husband, when you had first noticed your jealousy bubbling on the surface. The benefits of being Queen were not lost on you, but it always seemed so tedious as Cersei had to accept compliment after compliment from people she had no interest in spending time with.

"When can I retire to my chambers?" you asked your father quietly, your lips barely moving as you spoke and your eyes never faltering from their gaze towards the royal family. You felt your father shift slightly, he had been wondering the same thing since the feast started, and had only stuck around this long to avoid abandoning you in the middle of a group you were unfamiliar with.

"Soon," he answered you softly, glancing across you to Jaime, "how much longer does our sister intend on staying?" he asked, watching as he shrugged in response.

He let out a deep sigh, "for as long as the King wants to, so probably until the wine and food runs out."

"And some time after," you grumbled, finally shifting your gaze to your father, "can I please be excused?"

"Just a while longer," he told you and you released a light groan as you continued to glance around the room, your eyes landing quickly on Sandor, who raised an eyebrow at you when he felt your gaze.

Once you were sure that no one else was looking you poked your tongue out at him, scrunching your face up and causing him to stifle a laugh. It brought a smile to your lips, thinking about how sweet he could be with you, though he often came across as rather standoffish to others.

The smile quickly faded when you saw a woman approaching him, probably some girl from the kitchens, and she was quick to rest her hand on his arm, drawing his attention down to her and away from where you were now sitting, frowning. You felt your father's eyes on you again and he let out a deep sigh, "If you are truly that bored then you can go to bed," he muttered, and you turned to him in surprise.

"No, I'm fine," you answered him softly, glancing back to where the man you loved was being flirted with on the other side of the room. Your father seemed confused but dropped the topic without question, unwilling to cause an argument so far away from home.

You watched in horror as she continued to hold his attention, pausing for a moment before gesturing for him to follow her outside. You felt your stomach turn as he did as she had asked, walking for the exist close behind her. You felt a sob break from your chest, causing the men either side of you to turn their attention back to you as your hand flew up to cover your mouth, tears prickling at your eyes. "What on earth is the matter?" your father asked, surprise laced throughout his voice as he rested his hand over yours.