𝟎𝟕✧ 𝐘𝐎𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER SEVEN!
yoda knows everything.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Morning time rolled around faster than Carmen wanted it to. Especially since Padmé likes to get up at the earliest hour to start getting ready for her responsibilities. After almost dying last night, Padmé thanked the blonde for staying with her and promised to make it up and take her somewhere nice. And little did the Senator know, she would be showing Carmen her home planet soon which was the best place to be.

As Carmen sits on Padmé's couch thinking about Yoda, she remembered that she had no clue where the council room was. She'd have to ask Obi-Wan or Anakin. Which she didn't want to do because they'd try to question why she wanted to go there.

Crap. It seemed like everything was against her.

Maybe she could ask Padmé, but how could she possibly know where they're at? She's a freaking Senator.

It's the furthest from the hall. Qui-Gon spoke up through their connection in the force. Without me, you'd be a lost cause. He laughed.

Oh, hush. Carmen grinned, getting up from the couch and rushing out of the room before someone ran into her. If she remembered correctly, Anakin and the others are currently in a meeting. All she has to do is hide near there and quickly sneak in.

Walking down the long hallways of this huge place felt like forever to a small human. Especially when you're by yourself, there's no one to talk too. It made Carmen realize that being lonely sucks and that being apart of this new place that she was in makes that feeling intensified.

The blonde finally makes it right as the door is opening. She quickly dashes into another one nearby and can hear footsteps leaving. That was a close one.

Carmen waits about three minutes before carefully stepping out of the threshold, looking around for any Jedi lingering the halls. Not spotting any, she opens the door to the council room and gulps as she sees Yoda sitting on one of the chairs, watching her as she made her way towards him, obviously expecting her.

Her heart was beating fast as she stopped where you're supposed to. She kept her eyes on his, scared he'd yell at her if she didn't. Crossing her hands together, she waits for him to be the first to say something.

"Special girl you are, Carmen." Yoda nodded towards her in greeting. His cane in front of him like always. "Learned why you are here, have you?"