Telling His Family and Harrison

A/N: This takes place May 16, 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with how far along Y/N is in the pregnancy

10 weeks 2 days

"Telling your family was the hard part. Now mine, they are going to be thrilled, I know it," Tom chuckled as you stood in the kitchen of your apartment in London, preparing your famous apple pie for the garden party his parents were throwing for his send off. He would be leaving in less than a week to go and film the second spider man and honestly, you were denying that it was so close. He would only be gone for 75 days, but with your body going through all these changes, you weren't looking forward to facing those ten weeks without him.

You just nodded in response to Tom, cutting another apple to go into the pan with the butter and brown sugar. You jumped a little when you felt Tom's arms wrap around your waist and his chin rest on your shoulder.

"What's wrong, darling? You've hardly said a word to me since we got back from your parents," he inquired. You could feel his breath on your neck and you sighed, setting the knife down on the counter with a loud clank.

"I just don't want to celebrate you leaving. You're going to be gone so long and I don't want to go through this alone," your voice cracks and you sniffle lightly, indicating to Tom that you're about to do the crying thing as he calls it. You groan loudly, realizing that the hormones are what's making you tear up and you lean your head into his which was still resting on your shoulder. His arms tightened around your middle and one of his hands laid flat on your stomach. He didn't say anything for a moment, for fear that he might upset you more.

"So," he paused, "why don't you come with me?"

Your head whipped around quickly to study his face, unsure if he was being serious or not. When your eyes met his, you knew he wasn't kidding.

"I-I don't...Can...Are you sure I can?" you question, knowing how strict Marvel and Sony are with shooting schedules and living arrangements and you wouldn't want to be the reason Tom got in trouble. 

"Well, I am the star of the movie, so i doubt they'll fire me for bringing along the mother of my child," he chuckled, running his fingers along your t-shirt clad tummy. You turned around in his arms, leaning back against the counter as he placed both hands on your hips. You smiled at him, relishing in the fact that you wouldn't have to be without him for that long duration. "Well, what do you think darling?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side as his brown eyes glanced from yours down to your lips.

"I think I'd better pack," you say as your hands ran up his chest to his neck. He laughed as he pulled you into him, kissing your lips softly. His lips moved against yours slowly, but you tore yourself away when the smell of burnt sugar entered your nose. "Shit!" you exclaimed, pushing Tom away as you reached over and pulled the smoking skillet off the stove. You heard Tom chuckling behind you and you turned around slowly, looking at him through squinted eyes. Tom stopped laughing and his brows raised as he backed up slowly because he knows that, usually, the crying thing comes right before the evil thing which is what he calls your tempered alter-ego.

"I'm just going to ring my manager and tell him to make arrangements for us with Sony," he uttered quickly before bolting down the hall to the office. 

After you remade the apples and put the pie in the oven, you went off to shower and get ready. You spent a few minutes standing in your towel in front of your closet trying to decide what to wear. You weren't showing yet, but pulling up your favorite jeans was a chore since you were bloated from the three sausage rolls you had from Greggs that morning so you decided on a  summer dress and wedges for the occasion. Tom walked in the room just as you finished your makeup and he stared at you for a moment.