Paul McCartney x male!reader

A/N: I do not own or claim to own the Beatles in any way, shape, or form.

~Your POV~
I walked into a small diner that was lit rather well. I walked over to the booth in the corner where I always sat. The waitress Maryann walked up to ask me what I wanted.
"So what'll it be today (y/n)?"
"Coffee please."
"You got it sugar."
I flash a small smile that she returns, then I pull out my laptop to start working on my paper for my life science class. I finish about a paragraph and a half when the door opens. At first I ignore it but then I hear screams from outside and my head shoots up. In walks a group of four boys. I recognized them instantly, who wouldn't, it was The Beatles. I can't lie I did have a huge crush on Paul.

~Paul's POV~
"I'm just so glad that we found a restaurant to duck into."
"Yeah me too!" George says "I'm hungry!"
"How, you just ate like half an hour ago?" Ringo asked.
"Yeah a whole half hour!!"
I chuckle and sigh. I survey the room casually but when I get to the back corner booth I stop.
"Holy..."
"What is it Paul?" John asks and follows my gaze.
"Paul?"  Ringo snaps his finger in front of my face a few time and I shake my head.
"Yeah?"
"What were ya staring at?"
"He was staring a a cute bloke over there." John says and points. I blush a deep pink and turn around and order. We all walk over and take a seat at a table but I sit so I can glance at the boy with the (h/c) hair.

~Your POV~
I tried my best to go back to my paper but it just seemed so uninteresting now that Paul was here, not that it was interesting before. I watched them go and sit down at a table near mine. Paul sat in just the perfect spot so I could glance at him over the top of my laptop.
Then he raised his head as I was looking at him and we made eye contact. I nearly died! The one and only PAUL MCCARTNEY was looking at ME.

~Paul's POV~
He blushed when we made eye contact and so did I. I looked back at the boys because I got nervous... he was just so cute. I didn't know what to do, should I go over and ask him out, wait for him to ask me out, don't ask him out. Ughhhh... I hate being so nervous.
I snap back into reality when George snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Paul, mate, you have to ask him out." Says John.
"What, no, John are you crazy?!"
"He's right you know... it's sad when you just stare at him like that." says Ringo.
"And a little creepy." George adds.
"Just get up and go over there and tell 'im you wanna shag 'im. John laughs and the others chuckle.
"It's not funny!!"
"Yeah it kinda is Paul." Says Ringo.
"Well here's what you do; first you get up and walk over there, then you ask to sit down with him, he'll say yes, then you ask him out, again he'll say yes then finally you bring him over here so we can mess with him!" George explains.
"I'm not so sure about the last part."
"It'll be fine... we won't be too mean." John chuckles.
"Fine."

~Your POV~
I go back to typing, trying to actually get some work done (for once) when I look up the ONE and ONLY Paul McCartney is walking over to MY table!! MINE! I smile at him as he walk over trying not to freak out.
"Hi I'm Paul McCartney." He says a little nervous. He holds out his hand for you to shake. I take it.
"The names (Y/n), (Y/n) (Y/l/n)."
"Well that's quite an attractive name."
"Thank you."
"May I have a seat?"
"Yeah of course!" I motion for him to sit down. He does.
"So is there any reason the famous Paul McCartney wants to talk to a random bloke like me?"
"Yeah actually... I was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee or grab a bite to eat say... Saturday?"
"Yeah lunch would be amazing."
"And I also wanted to know if you maybe wanted to hang out with my friends over there?" He motions to the other three who were watching intensely.
"Yeah sure." And I chuckle a little.
He and I get up and he's helps me put my stuff away. We walk over to where the other three are and sit down. We all talk and have a great time.
And needless to say the date was amazing and we went on many more after that.