11

Kim

I sat in the back of Dave's range with him as Dom drove to the airport.

"Don't fuck my shit up, Kim. I'm not playing with you."

"I'm not. I told you I know how to drive."

"You got the keys to my place too, if you want to stay there since it's closer to your job."

"Can I have friends over father?" I laughed

"Who?" He looked at me

I shrugged "I don't know. Queen, maybe Shea."

"Only them two."

I watched him as he dug around in his bag and then pulled out a stack of money.

"Here."

"I don't need that

"I don't need that."

"I didn't ask if you needed it. I'ma be gone for a couple days and I just wanna make sure you gon be straight while I'm gone." He placed the money on my lap. "Go shopping or something."

The car came to a stop and that let me know we had arrived at the airport. I stuffed the money in my bag and tossed it into the front seat before getting out.

Dom grabbed the luggage from the trunk and handed me the keys to Dave's car.

"You better be good while you down there." I looked up at Dave

"Do I detect some jealousy." He smirked

"Boy bye. I was referring to you staying out of trouble. Don't nobody care about these hoes."

"Right. Gimmie kiss. I gotta go." He leaned down

I kissed him and then gave him a hug. "Be careful. Let me know when you land."

I climbed into the drivers side of the car and adjusted the seat so I was comfortable. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and turned my music on before pulling off.

You know what I'm sipping, I'll teach you how to mix it
But you're the only one cause I don't trust these bitches
I don't trust these bitches, they might catch me slipping
So, you're the only one cause I don't trust these bitches
They might catch me slipping and put in something different

A call came through, interrupting my music.

"Is your ass home yet?" Shea's voice boomed through the speakers of the car

"Driving there now." I laughed

"Driving? Bitch when you get a car?"

"Dave is letting me keep his while he gone."

"Mhmm. I knew that was your man."

"Girl bye. He got too many hoes for me. Monica, Tia, Ashley, to name a few."