Please Read

Chapter redone on 11/2/22

Hey guys!!!! So I am very aware of the homophobic, racist, and completely ignorant words, phrases and/or themes I have written in this book. For those of you who are re-reading, you might've read this chapter and thought it a shitty excuse for an apology. AND IT WAS!! So I've decided to set that shitty-ass apology on fire and start anew with this one.

I am 21 now and reading back through my works to take out all the offensive and idiotic language my previous self has written. It's disgusting and I physically cringe when I come across myself using the "R" word and using the word "gay" as an insult. Yes, this book was written many years ago, when language was used differently, and I myself was not aware of how many people my words would hurt. 

Now, as a 21 year old, about to graduate university, I am FINALLY human enough to admit that I was WRONG. Very fucking wrong. This should be a safe space, I created my books to bring joy, not for people to feel attacked. So please, if you find something in my books that offends you, please reach out to me! Email me! I will get on that immeditely, and fix my wrong doings! You guys have been so supportive and kind, so it's time I treat you with the same respect and make my books a safer place to be. 

I'm trying to edit on my own as much as I can, but if you find something I missed, please let me know. Love you all. I hope I can earn your forgiveness

xx

Aleksei