Chapter One: Morning Routine

It was September 5, at around 6:30 in the morning on a Tuesday, Lena Luthor's personal alarm (You're Welcome, the Jordan Fisher version) went off. She always found the beginning of the song very soothing.

She turns over, turning off the alarm, and getting up, ready to start ninth grade. The Luthor goes to her own personal bathroom, takes off her pajamas, and takes a hot steaming shower to relax her muscles. After she dries herself off, she puts on her lotion and starts putting on the outfit she had already planned the night before. Lena pulls on her undergarments, then proceeds to put on her outfit: a dark gray NASA t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and some black Nike sneakers. She fixes her dark, raven shaded hair into a bun, with some stray hairs falling down on the side of her face.

Lena thought to herself while she was applying her concealer. Man, I can't wait to see Danvers. I can't wait to see her with her new haircut, she's going to look so hot. Lena bites her lip as she starts thinking of her as she applies a few light strokes of mascara, then burgundy lipstick to match her outfit.

Lena grabs her phone, seeing a text from her best friend:

Sam: Good morninggg. You ready for today?

Smiling to herself, she replies to her friend:

Lena: Morning to you too. To see Danvers' smokin' self, uh yes

Sam: I was thinking of seeing a different Danvers, and seeing you ofc

Lena: Can't wait to see both of you. I'll see you shortly

Lena looks at her phone, realizing it's 7:40. It only takes her 10 minutes to get to her school walking, but she likes to get there early. Not only to see and talk to Sam but to also sneak glances at the Danvers, while maybe unconsciously biting her lower lip while seeing her laugh and smile. God that smile is amazing, Lena thought to herself as she envisions her smile in her head. I should get going. Lena grabs a granola bar as a small breakfast-as she was never hungry in the mornings, her Bluetooth BeatX Earbuds and wraps them around her neck, her house keys, and finally, her backpack, slinging it over her shoulders. After she shuts and locks the door, Lena walks in the direction of her school, she connects her earbuds to her phone, and plays her Morning Music playlist, with Xenogenesis by TheFatRat playing first. Slipping her phone into her back pocket, she starts to walk her way to school.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN LENA ARRIVES AT SCHOOL*

Lena walks up the hill to the bus loop entrance. She waits outside the doors for Sam's bus to arrive. Within a minute, maybe less, Sam's bus pulls up, and she's the first one off. Lena takes out her right earbud so that she could listen and talk to Sam, while also listening to some music. That's the multitasker she is.

"Lena!" Sam exclaims as she runs towards the Luthor, embracing her in a hug, and Lena hugs her back.

"Hey, Sam how are you? It's been way too long," Lena says as they pull away, walking into the building.

"I'm pretty good. Damn you look good, Lena. What are you doing, trying to make me fall for you?" Sam remarks and chuckles a bit.

"Haha very funny, Sam. Even if I was dressing up, it wouldn't be for you," Lena replies, looking down at her shoes as they enter the gymnasium, with a small grin on her face.

"That's right, you're still not over that Danvers girl."

Lena looks up with a shocked face. "Oh, you're one to talk, Arias."

Sam puts her hands up in surrender. "All right, all right I surrender," she says as she laughs a bit, and sits down on the bleachers that are pulled out.

Lena sits next to her, looking across the room to see....

A/U Hi everyone! This is my first post and I'm so excited! I hope you all liked this first chapter of this Supercorp story. Thank you for reading! I hope to update as much as I can over the summer. Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

See you next time!

Lj