15 | Only The Damn Beginning

Chapter 15 ⭐️ Only The Damn Beginning.

••SHORT CHAPTER••

"Hey Boopkins, How long will it take for them to find us?" (Y/N) asked, it's been a long time while they were in that tree. "I don't know, (Y/N). It might be a while." Boopkins said. (Y/N) sighed. They had feelings for SMG4, and wanted to confess before it was too late.

They knew SMG3 liked them too, but they were more romantically attached to SMG4 then SMG3. "Hey it's gonna be alright, they'll find us soon." Boopkins said. "Yea, I'm just worried about them. Ya know? It's like: how would you feel if you lost your anime?" (Y/N) asked, she knew how it felt but didn't know how to tell it out. "That would be horrible! I wouldn't have been as happy as I am to this- Oh wait..." He said, finishing with a smirk. "I know how you feel now." He continued.

They continued to talk until a loud noises as heard. "What was that?" Fishy Boopkins asked. "Shh, it might be SMG3." (Y/N) replied quietly. "(Y/N), GREEN FISH DUDE, WHERE ARE YOU?" Someone yelled. "Yup, that's him." (Y/N) whispered.

"AND ITS ONLY THE DAMN BEGINNING! I GOT BIGGER PLANS" SMG3 yelled. "I thought that was his plan z." Fishy Boopkins whispered. "same thing, maybe it goes into the alphabet with the lines above." (Y/N) shrugged.

"THIS PLAN À IS GOING TO BE ONE OF MY BIGGEST PLANS YET!" SMG3 yelled again. "Yup I was right." (Y/N) said with a 'dude srsly' look on their face.

"he said it was only the beginning, didn't he?" Boopkins asked. "Yup, I just don't understand why he said it's only the beginning, didn't he have other plans before that, like 25 of them and they all failed?" (Y/N) replied. "Well whatever it is, all we know is that..."

"It's only the damn beginning"
"We need to watch more anime."

Boopkins and (Y/N) said at the same time and have each other confused looks.

How much longer?