※14※

I've called the PA yesterday so, today I'm going to meet her. I dressed decently for the meeting with the lady boss.

"Okay, here I go." I took my handbag and went out.

"Wish me luck, guys!" I waved at the pets before leaving the house. I looked around the place to find a taxi.

"Why is there no taxi right now?" I asked myself as I look at the long road ahead of me. I walk a bit more to the main road. Luckily, I found one taxi unoccupied.

"Please take me here, sir." I showed him the address and he nodded.

"Are you going to meet the CEO?" He suddenly speak up.

"Yes," I answered.

"My daughter really looks up to her. She's the fashion designer, right?" I nodded at his question.

"So, are you a fashion designer too?" I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I'm meeting her for a personal matter." He nodded and drives the car to the building. 

"Thank you, uncle." I thanked him and paid for the ride. I look at the enormous building right in front of me.

"Wow, she sure earns a lot to buy this building." I went inside and go to the information desk. The place was quite packed with people walking here and there. 

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment with Mrs Lim." I spoke to the worker.

"Okay, name?" 

"Kim Haeryung." She spoke through the intercom phone with Mrs Lim's PA, that's what I thought.

"She's in her office at the forth floor." She said.

"Okay, thank you, miss." I bowed and entered the lift. I reached the forth floor and met the PA.

"You're the one who called yesterday, right?" She asked me. 

"Yes," 

"Come in, miss." She opened the door for me and I stepped inside. 

"Boss, your guest is here." She told the boss who was busy searching for magazines on her book shelf. She turned around. Wow, she's so gorgeous.

"Hello, Miss Lim." I bowed at her. The PA left, leaving us two in the room.

"Hello, Miss.." She seemed to not know my name.

"Haeryung. Kim Haeryung."

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I'm really busy so, I can't remember your name."

"It's okay." She gestured me to sit on the leather sofa in front of her desk. She sat on her swivel chair and set her arms on the desk.

"So, my PA told me you're here to interview me. What magazine or news you're working for?" She asked with a stern face. I'm doomed.

"I don't work for any magazine or news but I'm a final year student majoring in fashion. We were given an assignment which is to interview the big names in the fashion industry so, I hope you can-" I didn't finish my sentence because she spoke up first.

"Okay, okay. Sure, Haeryung." Her expression changed into a happy one.

"Wait a second." She pressed her intercom phone and told her PA to get two cup of coffee.

"Shall we start the interview now?" She looked at me with an anticipation.

"Ah, yes. Sure." I nodded and took out my notebook and pen. I started the fake interview with her and ask whatever that is relatable to her and her carrier.