(CHAPTER III)

Randy woke up as his alarm clock scared him. He fell out of his bed sweating and shaking. He yawned as he walked into his personal bathroom. It was weird being in a big room. He was so used to his small dorm that he shared with Mike. The room was the size of his dorm. He for once brushed his hair and put his glasses on correctly. He then put on his button up and then his ROR sweater. Going downstairs he heard the sound of Johnny's voice. Johnny was looking at himself in the mirror. "Damn I'm so fucking hot I'd fuck myself if I could!" Of course his horns were slick and filed and so were his sharp teeth. He always looked attractive and everyone almost was infatuated with him. Randy sat down on the couch as he noticed the others trying not to laugh. "Ay Johnny will you stop this is fucking weird.." said Chip.
Johnny rolled his eyes as he took a look at his Rolex. "Well we're going to be late anyway so I guess I will. Randall and I are going to walk to class together the rest of you I don't care. I want to get to know Randy a bit better now that he's new. Javier gritted his teeth with anger.
Johnny held Randy's hand as they continued to leave their fraternity house.
Randy was shocked with the sudden movement but didn't say anything.
"I know things seem a little off edge boy but it gets better I promise. I can't wait to see how you do on the exam. I want to see the real monster hidden inside you." Johnny chuckled.

For some reason that sounded wrong to Randy but he just chuckled back.
As soon as everyone saw Randy their mouths were wide open in shock. Whispers roaming around.
"Mmm that's the sound of popularity Randy heh"
Johnny pulled Randy up on his shoulders as Randy saw the world in a different way. Everyone was smiling, not one scowl, not one dirty look. Everything seemed brighter some how and, he never wanted to go back. They both laughed as Johnny continued being flirty. When they made it to class they all sat down to listen to the teacher.

"Welcome students to the scaring exam where we will be using the scaring simulator. As you know after today is winter break so, I would recommend ending it on a good note. Now I don't give a fuck if any of you are nervous you should've all studied hard, so if you think you're going to pass with just some roar you must be mistaking."

Some monsters laughed but the others remained silent. Everyone was doing their exams and waiting. Javier yawned as he tried his best to stay awake. Johnny slammed the table to get Javier's attention.
"Hey! Wake up! If you fail this you'll only get a few chances till your out. So I don't care if your tired!"
Randy kind of felt bad but decided it was better not to say anything.

"Alright next we have Johnny! Our top scarer!
Johnny smirked as he made his way down the stairs to the simulator.

The teacher cleared his throat as he began to read the file.

"I'm a five year old girl on a farm in Kansas who is afraid of lightning. Which scare do you use?

"A shadow approach with a crackle holler sir."
Johnny said confidently.

"Correct, demonstrate please."

Johnny made scary shadows in the shape of his horns as he immediately roared in the child's face.
The scaring meter almost reached to its full which was basically a 90%
"Results will be shown in my office after class."
Johnny knew his score was good and everyone wasn't shocked since this was in fact his third year of scaring.

Soon everyone had gone and now it was Randy's turn. Randy walked nervously to the simulator as he stood waiting for the teacher.
"Randy, Randy, Randy freshman right?
"Mhm"
Randy said nervously.
"I'll go easy on you then."

The teacher opened the next file as he read out loud

"I'm a 3 year old child in a city of NewYork afraid of shadows and jump scares what scare do you use?