ten | 10

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the late update. I was crazy busy and travelled on Friday...I'm on vacation right now, but of course, I just had to write. So, here it is, I hope you enjoy it!

thun·der·storm

Céline.

Rain.

It wasn't just rain though. It was thunder storming like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow. The whole, 'raining like cats and dogs' saying, wouldn't even compare to this downpour. Other than that fact, there was a tornado watch in effect. I didn't know what was worse, the fact that I was even debating whether or not I wanted to leave the house; or the fact that there was a reason for this whole mental discussion.

How was I supposed to go? What if Harry didn't go? I mean, who would want to go out in this weather? There were so many questions running through my mind.

But, what if he would do that? He could. How the hell do you know Céline? You don't know him properly. You barely know a thing about him. Well, that's a lie. I knew more than just a few things; but still, it's not enough to know if he would go out in this weather only for you. It seems that he's been to the same place many times before, but did he ever go out for the sake of a person? Was I just a person? You're sounding like this heart-struck lover - it's pathetic and stupid. Don't think about it, just do whatever you want. What do I want?

Fuck.

I practically ran to my car, attempting to hide from the rain, but what I'd set out, completely failed. I was soaked before by the time I got inside. Well, your idea isn't probably the best one to date. Why do I feel compelled to go, though? You want to see him. That's why.

No. Why would I want to see him?

All of those thoughts ran through my mind as I drove through the dark streets of downtown. My windshield wipers were on the fastest setting and they could barely keep up. My eyes were squinting, trying to see the view ahead of me, even though a sliver of still objects were visible. Even an idiot wouldn't be dumb enough to go out during this weather; yet, here I am. I wasn't just unsure of my feelings, but there was one thing I was completely sure about - I was confused. Wait a second, feelings?

I pulled up through the lot and put my car into park. I looked around in my messy car, in search of an umbrella. My hands dug through the pile of things in the back, until I felt the rainproof textured item. Yes! I was incredibly thankful that it was still on the floor in the backseat; and the fact that it was still in working order. I took out my phone and checked to see when the rain would let up, and I was in great luck - five more hours. A sigh left my lips and I threw the device into the cup holder. This time, I wasn't going to take anything with me; not my phone or my purse. I wanted to isolate myself completely under this chaotic weather. It's how my mind felt anyway. There was no difference.

With a deep breath, I opened the door to my car, popping open my umbrella and quickly got outside. The rain pounded vigorously down on the top of the fabric, to a point where I was afraid it was going to rip. The wind came and gone, but at this moment, I was thankful it was stable. I locked my vehicle and hastened to the spot, that I'd been acquainted with many times; but this time, I was greeted an unfamiliar white object. I could faintly tell the shape of it. It was - a tent. My brows furrowed in confusion, but I continued to make my way to my own destination. The closer I got, my heart beat in anticipation. Was it him? Or was it just a homeless person that decided to camp up here, rather than inside the garage itself?

I slowly peered around the open edge of the fabric to see a familiar man, who had short hair, with a few soft curls near the ends. His eyes were closed as he inhaled through a fresh cigarette. The smoke raised out through the open air, only to be brought down quickly by the power of thousands of wet droplets. He had on a grey hoodie, with the same pair of black jeans and boots he always wore. Nothing had really changed with him and a small smile crept along my face, but I hid it quickly.