4. Terrible Two

~ Valentina / Hunter / Matt / Felix ~

"My brother farted."

"What? I did not need to know that useless information."

"He's climbing up the side of the house. I repeat. He is climbing up the side of our brick house."

"Wait is your brother secretly Spider-man? If so, can I have is autograph?"

"Well then let me rephrase. He is currently struggling to climb up the wall with those sucker thingy."

"Sucker thingy?"

"No. Bad Tater Tot. We need to get your mind cleansed so that it can be pure again."

"... my mind had been corrupted since forever. Especially when you have an older brother."

"Well then... Hey at least we both have older brothers so we can be corrupted together."

"Oooh we can be the corrupted phone buddies. How old even is your brother?"

"Oh he's just two years older than me. He's intimidating, especially with that red hair. Trust me, you don't want to get on his bad side. Sadistic."

"Oh? So you have red hair huh? And you two can form the Sadistic Squad. Who knows, maybe you guys will force children to run around in the streets naked while eating popcorn on the side."

"Hey you came up with that not me. And curious on how I look eh? Nudge nudge wink wink."

"...no...okay maybe.."

"Tsk, Jelly Bean shall remain a mystery until the time is right."

"Why?"

"I like to be mysterious. How 'bout you hm?"

"I have looong blond hair and biiiig blue eyes."

"Ooooo you sound hot."

"..."

"That was sarcasm wasn't it?"

"You're learning, Dumbo. Stop laughing, you sound like a dying whale who's sufferingfrom period cramps."

"Wow, you just love making fun of my voice huh? Lets be honest, you find my voice sexy."

"If you find the sound of a dying whale sexy then by all means."

"..."

"Sissyyy who you talking to? .... None of your business Matt. No! Give back my phone! How dare you, I'll hang you out in our front yard by your balls!"

"Ohh I'm so scared. Anyways, who are you?"

"I'm a jelly bean."

"I'm questioning the type of friend my lil sister has acquainted herself with, not that she has any."

"She doesn't have friends?"

"Nope."

"Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

"She-"

"Out! ....Sorry, did he say anything bad?"

"Nah. He sounds like a good brother."

"Trust me, he's just pretending. When you turn around, he won't hesitate to dunk you into a  pond at midnight."

"You sound like you're speaking from experience. What did you do?"

"Psh, why did you assume I would be the first to do anything? He's just plain evil, that's what he is."

"It's okay, my brother is a jerk too. Especially when he's with that best friend of his. Horrible combo, Tater Tot."

"I'm not a Tater Tot, Dumbo. How are they a bad combo?"

"They just go out to parties and my brother would come home drunk off his ass. One time he even got a black eye and when I asked him, he took his anger out on me. Me! A poor innocent jelly bean!"

"Wow... that's...harsh."

"Yup. Anyways guess what happened today?!"

"What?"

"Don't sound so bored, Tater Tot. But I got a pay raise!"

"That's great. You should piss off your boss more!"

"Hmm I should huh? If I keep pissing her off then I might become RICH!" 

"Yup. You do that."

"Oh sweet baby Jesus. I think my brother just got a concussion. Well, that's what he gets for trying to climb a wall, thinking he's a lizard, DRUNK."

"Maybe you should take him to a hospital?"

"Nah, he'll survive. He just got up and waltzed into his room."

"Shouldn't you at least make sure his skull isn't going to crack open and spill his brain everywhere?"

"Nope. He's fineee."

"And the brother of the year award goes to..."

"To??"

"You, obviously. Who would it go to? The spider on your shoulder?"

"Tell me you're joking right now."

"Hm? About what, Dumbo?"

"The spider. Is it really on my shoulder?"

"I dunno. Can you feel something crawling on your neck?"

"Oh god. I think so. Oh my god. Send help. Please!"

"Ask your brother."

"..... Felix! FELIX! IS THERE A SPIDER CRAWLING ON ME?!" 

"Get out of my room shithead. My head hurts like a bitch."

"NO THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT MY NECK... PLEASE!" 

"There's nothing there you gullible piece of shoe. Now leave me-"

"Shoot. Oh god, go to the bathroom, idiot! I don't want to clean up your puke. ....Hello?"

*Call Ended*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello ^.^ School is starting in less than a week. Summer passed way too quickly >.< Wish I have powers to go back in time so I don't have to go back heh. 

Oh yeah so when I add the dialogues of their brothers, they did not join into their call or whatever. Valentina and Hunter can just hear them on the others' side. Just in case some people are confused. c:

Hope you guys like this chapter! Until next time! 

~Farah