Part2

HELLO !!! Let's get this started shall we ?
_____________________________
It was the first day of school and all the students where entering their classes.

Taehyung was afraid to open the class door because the previous year his bullies threw toilet water on him and the teacher did nothing else but laugh.

He was very surprised to see his best friend siting in a desk in His class!

Jm: TaeTae ! " he gave Taehyung a surprise hug"

Th: ChimChim ? What are you doing here ?

Jm: The school council allowed me to be in the same class with you!!

Th: What ? How..? Why ?

Jm: Why don't you want to be classmates ?

Th: Of course but I don't want you to get hurt from my bullies because of me.....

Jm: TaeTae that why I am here!! I came to help you and protect you as much as I can.

They hugged and sat down. Taehyung was sitting at the last sit next to the window and Jimin sat in front of him .

That's how it looks like

Jimin start to take a good look around him to accustom the class when he stopped to look a good looking guy sitting at the desk next to his

Jimin start to take a good look around him to accustom the class when he stopped to look a good looking guy sitting at the desk next to his .
It was Yoongi.

Yg : Are you looking for something.. "ChimChim" ? *giggles*

Jm: Hey only Taehyung calls me that so stop it now !

Yg: ok ok.....ChimChim

Jm: Yah!

Then an other guy entered the class. Everyone immediately looked at him, admired him,even Taehyung but he desided to not give him attention because he knew he will be bullied by him. All the guys bully him. Even girls so why wouldn't he do the same ?

That guy was Jungkook. He sat at the desk that was next to Taehyung's as his best friend was sitting in frond of him. He said a quick "morning" to Yoongi and he did the same.

He saw Taehyung. He didn't know why but he wanted to know about him...

Jk: hey Yoongi do you know that guy over there ? *whispers at Yoongi's ear*

Yg: Who him? *points Taehyung*

Jk: dont point you idiot ! And yes I am talking about him!

Yg: oh yea that guy was a classmate of mine for 2 years. He gets bullied by almost everybody guys and girls.

Jk: Why ?

Yg: He is very shy and he has a very pure character. They say it is fun to bully him as the teachers don't help him at all and that makes him unprotected. Also....

Jk: let me guess..people know he is gay..

Yg: Yeah but that's not tha main reason he gets bullied..Also I am gay and nobody dares to bully me .

Jk: Because they are afraid of you you idiot !Do you know how cold you are with everybody ?

Yg: Hey! You are cold too and you are gay too so why don't You get bullied huh?

Jk: I am STRAIGHT!

Yg: Yea ! As straight as a circle!!

________________________________

That's for now !!!!

To be continued 😍👏🏻