❤THIS LOVE - 106❤

SOHYUN'S POV:

"You are going for work. It's not necessary that I should come wherever you go. I'll stay here, till our house get fixed." 

"Come with me." Taehyung said instantly thinking that I'll give up on my decision.

"No, I'm fine with my cousin Jimin and Yuri."

He sighed feeling defeated. 

I was not in a mood and I don't want to go for a vacation specially when Han-ah is missing. 

I can't feel true happiness.

"I'm going then, alone." Taehyung took his bag as he was walking out from the room. I followed him till the hall.

He didn't said anything, not even a glance. 

Only one thing he wanted the most. 

I should there by his side no matter what..

For some reason, I was feeling hesitant. 

I should stop him or.. go with him.

"Tae..Taehyung..." I called him when he was going to step out of Jimin's Apartment. 

He stopped in his way but didn't turned around to see or even spare a glance at me.

"Is there anything you want? I'll tell your cousin Jimin to bring it for you. I am leaving." He said coldly made my heart beats painfully. 

When he was going further, I stopped him. I slipped my hands around his waist to back hug him. 

I silently sobbed as I felt miserable.

He is hurt. 

He misses Han-ah more than me but can't say anything.

And I didn't thought twice before saying hurtful words to him. 

He didn't said anything but I felt him going through it. 

When his one hand was bleeding yesterday, he didn't care about him first but for me. 

He came to save me while his hand was paining so much. 

The small pieces of glasses stuck on some cuts, it was hard but I fixed it for him. Telling him that..

It's fine, I want to treat yours first..

"I-I'm.. sorry.." I said between the sobs. 

"Why you are sorry?" 

"I'm.. sorry."

My hands hugging him warmly and more closer feelings that never let him go.

He turned around to face me.

"Sohyun-ah, I'm getting late. Tell me wh--"

"Me too. I've to grab my bag."

"Are you coming with me?" He asked with a stunned face.

I gave a nod with smiling slightly.

Taehyung cupped my cheeks, "We will be going to see Han-ah.. our baby is happy and healthy in Sohee's house."

"What?! You knew but didn't said anything.." I exclaimed, repeatedly hitting on his chest. "You're mean!"

How can he hide from me?!

Taehyung grab my hands instantly to stop me. 

I gasped when he instantly pull me closer by waist. 

He came closer to my lips, feeling his warm breath against my neck. He trace my earlobe firmly with his soft lips, nibbling on it. 

"This will be our second honeymoon baby.." He whispers in his deep husky voice.