04

"okay but is there such thing of uwu' culture or something. I'm not with the trends you know that." changbin asked jisung. the younger just slapped his forehead.

"you know, you sound like an old man when you talk like that. be smooth and cool."

changbin smiled awkwardly, "uwu..?"

"okay this is going no where." as jisung sighed. "felix is such a soft boy. he is fragile and innocent. please don't ruin that."

"you're suppose to help me! that's why you're here!"

"felix. equals to uwu, baby boy! strawberry shortcake and sensitive cutie! he probably cries when he bumps into benches, now! we have to realize, that both of you are complete opposites!"

"how?"

jisung furrowed a brow. "do you see that store?" he then pointed to the claires across from them. changbin just nodded quietly. "that store is girly! cute, glittery and fun! ours is dark, depressing, emo and anime weebos with music praisers."

"I can see that but—"

"hush. what's that thing on your tongue?"

"a piercing.."

"what's the thing on your wrist."

"a tattoo of a rose what's so wrong with that!"

"you guys are so..different! it's scary, how did you fall for someone like him? honestly it's interesting but confusing." jisung ruffled his hair, trying to think of something.

"maybe I like different!" changbin told, "now please. just help me, before woojin scolds me."

"well why don't you just go over there and talk to him."

"you know I can't! I'm legit dressed up in all black and I look scary! you even told me before I told you it was felix!"

"because it's true!" jisung chuckled, putting a hand on changbin's shoulder. he looked him straight in the eye. "I'm gonna say this now, but felix is straight."

"with that pink hair? I don't even think he knows what straight it." changbin denies with his full heart. "he can't be!"

"oh no, he is. he never talks about his sexuality but the way he looks at all those girls, whoopie it's like he's got twenty something girlfriends."

"you can't just assume!" changbin pointed out, "what if he never talks about his sexuality because he's gay. ever think about that?"

jisung nodded, understanding his words. "yeah you are right. but are you really sure about this? I don't want you being broken in the end."

"me? broken. ha! you're funny."

"dude you cried when your beta fish gerald died."

"he was a good fish okay!!" changbin whined. "god dammit gerald, he should've lived."

"okay I'll be serious. why don't I just introduce you guys? wouldn't it be easier."

"no!"

jisung eyes widened, "what the hell do you mean no!"

"look, acting 'cool' isn't my thing. and I've never been in a relationship or legit had a real crush."

"wow man, that's just plain sad."

"just tell me about god damn felix!"

"I don't even know much about him!! he's so quiet and self reserved. don't ask me, ask one of his friends."

"but you are his friend."

"okay I give up!"

______________
___________

"hyunjin!" felix called out, "do you like the new earrings I got?" the pink haired boy showed his silver dangling earrings. "aren't they cute!"

"very. I'm glad it isn't as busy today." hyunjin replied calmly.

"I know, but look! I painted my nails yesterday, I think I did a pretty good job."

hyunjin looked at his nails, "white, it's a good color on you. you should paint them more often."

"really!"

hyunjin replied with a smile, "yeah. you pull them off."

"thanks I—"

god dammit jisung come on!

felix blinking a few times. he looked around the store. he didn't hear any yelling close by but he definitely recognized the name. "hyunjin did you hear that?"

hyunjin restocking some stuffed plushies, he gave a confused expression. "what?"

felix put a finger to his lip, mouthing 'listen'. both boys listened for whatever felix heard, them it came again.

i'm two seconds away from strangling you!

do it, I dare you!

hyunjin laughed from the voices. typical. is all he could think. "that's jisung and his co-worker I bet it's that changbin again. they're always at each other's throats."

"oh, I see. but they're so loud, I can hear them all the way from here!" felix said, astonished.

"I know right. it's quite irritating but you get use to it. hey, maybe I should introduce them to you. one of the workers is my bo- m—my friend's brother!"

"cool! I'd love to! is it weird that I've never been in a hot topic before?"

hyunjin's eyes widened. "you got to be kidding me."

felix shook his head, "it's true. I think the store is somewhat scary. it's dark and some things are just weird to me.."

"well, you're gonna meet this guy. it's the changbin guy. he's the human version of hot topic."

felix gulped, "I—is he scary?"

"of course not!!" hyunjin reassured, "you'll be fine. I promise."

felix slightly nodded his head, "o—okay..I trust you then.."