Chapter 3 Friends And Family

The small, white Neem flowers gathered at a corner of the street as Rhea and Nikki walked towards the exit gate of the school.
"A foreigner?!" Nikki exclaimed.

"Yes, he is an old friend. At least that what he says" Rhea rolled her eyes, "His name is Ember something whatever,"
Nikki gasped, "Blue eyes?"
"Yeah, he got blue eyes,"
"Blonde hair?"
"Yeah-"

"OH MY GOD! You have to introduce us!"
"Why?"
"I always wanted a blonde boyfriend!"
Rhea just looked at her, "You just want him because he is blonde?"
"And American,"

She shook her head, 'People are so...vile,'
"I'm not setting people up here!" Arorhea said, "Besides, I don't think we'll meet again,"
"Don't worry! Delhi is a mega city! As if he would ever find you among the all the nineteen million people living here!" Nikki said, "Though I wish he finds me, and then, we can start a blonde romance!" Her eyes sparkled, "Wait-How tall is he?"

"Pretty tall, actually. I think six feet-"
"I'll take his entire dick!"
"Ew! Nikki, you don't even know what kind of person he is. You're mistaking him for some god, I just think he's a con man,"
"I don't mind making mistakes...if they are hot,"

"Didn't you like Neel?" Arorhea asked.
"Man, I am a lover of art,"
"Neel's got pretty eyes,"

"Yeah, but Neel is not American, duh," Nikki said.
'In the end, that's all she cares about,' Rhea chewed her food.

"What's the weird obsession with America? I just don't get it," Rhea shook her head while eating her paratha.
"Don't worry about that. Just make sure you introduce me to him if you guys meet again,"

"As if we would meet again!"

. . .

"Holy fuck we did!"

"Wow! Hey there, Rhea," Ember pulled out the earphones from his ears as he stood on the footpath before the mall, with his back and right feet resting on a Neem tree behind him.

"Hi..." Rhea was half dead already. She never expected to meet him so soon and at such a place, "What are you doing here? Man, why are you always outside? Do you live on the streets?" She asked in Hindi.
He laughed, "No! I'm here to see you," He replied in English.

"At my crash course classes? How did you know where it was?" She asked, "You get creepier every passing second,"

"Oh! You have your classes over here? I never knew that. I just came here for the tree's shade and then I saw you so I thought I'd go over to you and say hi." He smiled.

'Oh fuck-I'm leaking personal information like an idiot to this creep!' Rhea thought.

It had been one week since they last met. Rhea still did not trust him enough to call him her friend or to be very friendly with him.
'Why is he here?' Is what Rhea thought as she looked at him standing in front of her. 

Arorhea was always dressed in a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants, contrary to the fashion trends in South Delhi. Ember on the other side, seemed like he hired two stylists for him. He was someone who could wear a trash bag and rock it. He wore a black hoodie, upon which he put on a denim jacket with slim fit jeans.

Anyone who passed by him, at least turned once to have a proper look at this amazing masterpiece of nature and also to wonder how he hasn't died in New Delhi weather which was like a pre-heating oven. 

"How are you not dead yet?" She looked at his outfit.
"I get cold easily,"
"...Bhai, it's like thirty two degrees,"
(Tn// Bro)

He laughed, "Bhai? Am I your brother now, Rhea?"
"Tch, boys na," She shook her head, "Bro, if I call you 'bhai' out of flow, I don't mean it, yaar,"