(CHAPTER IV)

It was finally winter break and everyone was hyped. Randy yawned as he scratched his head. He realized he fell asleep on the floor naked. He suddenly shook from the cold that was coming from outside. The thought of going downstairs after getting caught by Johnny was extremely embarrassing. He looked at himself in the mirror with disgust as he quickly got up to throw on a plain V neck T-shirt, and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. He went downstairs to see the others as some gave him a smirk.
Randy bit his lip as he looked around nervously.

"Whatever you heard last night it was nothing.."
Randy at that moment felt like he wanted to die.

"Sure it was nothing of course I would know!" Johnny said with a grin.

"You guys are perverts I fucking swear."
Randy said all flustered.

Johnny was at the table eating ice cream as he took his last bite. "What do you expect from a big house full of guys. Most of us are gay anyway."

"Hey! I'm not gay?!"
Said Reggie stuffing pancakes in his mouth.
"Same.." said Chip
Johnny took a deep breath so he wouldn't snap.
"I said most of us Reggie I swear weren't you even listening?"

Randall sat down to join them but he didn't feel hungry at all. He couldn't lock his eyes on Johnny without his stomach feeling like it was going to explode.

"So, Randall how did it feel for the first time?" Said Johnny smirking.

"It's not my first time.."
Randall felt like he needed to throw up any moment.
Johnny was teasing him and he hated him for that. Johnny was the master at making anyone feel uncomfortable.

"Oooh looks like you're not as completely innocent as we all thought." Johnny was giving Randy a seductive look from the end of the table.

Randy was starting to sweat like crazy his palms were starting to get clammy. His cheeks bright red. Javier saw this and he just left the table to go in his room.

"What's his problem?" Asked Chet who was drinking a beer at 10 in the morning.

"Chet why the hell are you drinking at 10 in the morning? Have you ate anything?"
Said Chip who was looking like he was about to leave the house.

"Where are you going chip?" Asked Johnny

Chip grabbed his keys before he left

"I'm going to see my parents for a bit I promised them I'd visit for at least a weak."

"BUT DUDE WE'RE HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT!"
Said Chet

Chip shrugged before he went to leave. He never really cared about most of the RORs cause most of it was grade drama, and relationship drama. It was nice to escape that once in a while.

"I'm bored.." said Randy sighing

"Then why don't you suck my dick."
Johnny was chucking as he licked his ice cream spoon.

Randy went bright red as the others laughed. "He's so innocent Johnny where do you find these boys!?" Chet said taking another swig as his bear.

"So a party huh? What's going to happen at the party?" Asked Randy pushing his glasses up.

Johnny rolled his eyes as he looked at Randy.
"Randy, Randy, Randy boy that's what a party is. You never know what's going to happen till it actually does. As I always say take every situation and make it go your way. No plans, no future."

Randy looked disgusted at what Johnny just said. Not planning anything seemed so rebel, and so out of place. "How the hell do you do that without causing trouble and regretting the things you do?" Randy said raising a eyebrow challenging Johnny at his logic. Johnny laughed nervously he never met such a smarty that took it to his level.

Johnny cleared his throat as he walked over to Randy.
He then put his hand out for Randy to grab.
"Why don't we spend time together. You really catch my eye for some reason. I think you're my favorite so far."

Randy grabbed it as he smiled at him.
"I'd love to Johnny."

The two boys walked out of the house as they both got into Johnny's car.
"Oh my god is this a date?"
Asked Randy all freaked out.

"Maybe...? But come on Randy how else was I going to get your attention? The truth is I love you Randall I don't want to hide that anymore. Javier was ok, but he never met up to my standards. You're different a innocent pure boy with a big heart. A heart that could even redeem my forever evil heart. You could show me the way of being a nice person. I admit it I'm a jerk. I'm self obsessed but I wouldn't tell anyone that. I told you because I trust you Randy."

Randy was shocked with Johnny. He never even knew that the heartless monster even had a heart.
"Johnny I wanna give you a chance.."
Johnny smiled as he started the car. They both laughed together, telling jokes, and doing what normal couples did. They went to see a hockey game and everything seemed perfect. Randy was actually being himself. Every time he smiled it warmed Johnny's dark ripped heart.

When the hockey game was over they both got back in Johnny's car.
"I can't even explain how good today was Randy. I love you and I'm finally happy I got to know you."

Randy smiled as he touched Johnny's cold hand.
"I now understand you. You don't have to pretend to be all that in front of me Johnny I accept you. I know you take it cause you wanna be the big shot. It's ok to be yourself."

Johnny went silent as he saw the rain pour down.
He began to cry and he didn't know why. The tough boy was actually crying?!
"You're right Randy but it is who I am you just have to accept it. Not all of us are angels like you. It's crazy how you're even talking to a ego maniac such as myself."

Johnny began to drive back to the fraternity as he was going back to his old self. Randy sighed as he looked at his hands. Denial was indeed a strong drug. Johnny didn't even know it.