𝟷𝟸

"Uh...um...i..."

Taeyong tightened the awkward atmosphere with his blurted words. It wasn't he first time he hurt someone. He knew how to aid one, but this was different. He was piled with guilt.

"Who knew a men with only a skeletal system could give me bruises."

Jaehyun scoffed as he rubbed circles on his blue-blacks. Taeyong has always been called a skinny, weak, scrawny and so on. But to think that his new roommate dared to fumble with him so early made his blood rise. His mouth built a fake smile to mask the anger. Fist clenched as he controlled the urge to strangle him.

"Hah. Hah. What— please repeat that."

Jaehyun spun his direction to the stunningly gorgeous boy. He admired his jawline, its not sharp its filled with cheek fats that made his heart melt. He admired his glimmering eyes and perfectly sculpted face build. And lastly, his just nicely fitted lips. Fitted for what? Its for you to guess...

Maybe
Jaehyun fell.
Fell into a hole.
A hole of lovesickness

Reality came to life for jaehyun as he realised silence filled the gap between him and taeyong.

"Ummm....your...sk...sk..."

Jaehyun pursed his lips together. Earth found its way to his one heck of smile that melted dimples into him.

It was his mothers favourite.

Taeyong observed his smile in awe.

It has became taeeyong's favourite.

Soon, jaehyun bursted out laughing and slapping his thigh continuously. His eyes then disappeared, sinking into his eyelids.

"HAHAHA SKINNY! THERE I SAID IT!"

Jaehyun guffawed, pointing at taeyong impudently. Taeyong scampered to the shoe rack after biting his lips as a result from jaehyuns bickering.

"Tae?"

Jaehyun stopped laughing when he managed to make out the sight of taeyong walking off. His smile receded from his baby face.

Taeyong turned around, hands folded behind his back. Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, while the other gave a honey smile.

"Me. Skinny. Hah. Your..."

"DEAD!"

Taeyong whipped out a slipper from his back, violently chasing a flustered jaehyun around the apartment. They ran round and round ceaselessly. Giggles packed the room.

"Tae..."

Soft hours soon ??

Soft hours soon ??