12

Time skip - after dinner
(Y/n) POV

I was currently in the kitchen helping Bloody Painter wash the dishes from dinner. I haven't really spoken to him, but he seems like a nice guy. I handed him another plate to dry. After we were done I headed up to Slender's office to continue our.... 'talk'. In all honesty I really didn't want to continue that conversation. I mean the only person (creature) that has ever showed e kindness killed my parents, but I guess he did do it for me. This hole situation is hurting my head.

When I finally get to his office I knock on the door. It opens almost immediately, and I walk in to see Slender sitting at his desk. Once again I walk in closing the door behind me. "Please have a seat." He said gesturing to the seat opposite of him. I only nodded taking a seat before he spoke. "I know this isn't the most ideal conversation, but just bear with me." His voice was filled with concern, and slight irritation. Once more I nodded, and waited for him to continue. He only sighed, and leaned forward slightly folding his hands together. (You know how all the movie villains do😈)

"Earlier when you mentioned your dreams I believe you said it was 'just like last time'." I stiffened at his words knowing where this was heading. He seemed to notice, as he just nodded continuing with what he was saying. "I would like to know what exactly you meant by that." Looking down I watched my hands fettle around nodding my head. Taking a deep breath, and began explaining the hellish life I lived.

Flashback to 10 year old (y/n) [it involves rape]

I sat in my room hiding under my bed, as I listened to my parents argue. This was a everyday thing, for they would always get drunk then start fighting. Listening carefully I heard footsteps coming close to my door. Holding my breath I closed my eyes hearing my door open. The heavy foot steps came closer to my bed, and my dad started yelling hiccuping every here and there due to his drunk state. "Where are *hic* you ya stu- *hic* -pid bitch!" This caused my small body to tremble, as his hand grabbed my leg pulling me out from my hiding place.

"There ya *hic* are" He said with a sinister grin spread across his face. Then grabbing my shirt collar lifting me up to be face to face with him. "You know *hic* what? You really are a *hic* abomination. Why don't *hic* you just die!" He yelled before proceeding to punch, and kick me. I curled up into a ball crying asking him to stop, and saying 'I'm sorry' over and over. This continued for what felt like hours to my tiny child body. When he finally stoped he put out his cigarette on my cheek, and left my room locking my door as he went. I however just stayed there crying until sleep cam over me.

Dream ~~~~ (warning extremely fucked up)

I was in a dark room surrounded by a strange red substance. Walking around I slipped in the red liquid hitting my head on the ground. Right as I fell I heard a grunt, and something pined my hands above my head. I kicked, wiggled, and screamed but it wouldn't let go. Then the feeling of something crawling down my shorts ran through my body making me struggle more. Soon my shorts, and underwear were no longer there, and I felt something hard start to rub my private parts. I cried continuing to struggle. "P-please stop!" I whisper yelled to the unknown force only to smacked, and have a hand wrap around my mouth. I then heard a voice that was deep, and scratchy speak out four words that scared me to no end. "Shut. the. Fuck. Up!" My eyes then watered as I felt something big, and hard go inside me. I tried to scream but the hand muffled out the noise. The thing then began to move shooting more pain through my body. After a while I felt something warm pour into me. The man grunted getting off of me, and then there was a slight light. In that light was my neighbor (N/N- neighbors name) handing money to my dad then leaving. I then saw my dads smirk as he closes the door one again leaving me in darkness.

Dream end (I'm so sorry)

I shoot up looking around in horror as I wince in pain. After a while of heavy breathing I finally managed to calm down. Once fully calmed down I got up, and limped o er to my closet in order to get dressed for school. Like usual I put on a (f/c) long sleeve shirt, and a pair of black jeans. I quickly slipped on my sneakers heading out to the buss dreading the day a head of me.

Time skip to after school~

I got home, and noticed an extra car in the drive way. Brushing it off I entered the house to find (n/n) siting at the table talking to my mom, and dad. I suddenly remembered my dream sending a streak of terror through me. My mother noticed me, and a smirk quickly grew on her face. "Oh well there's (y/n) now. As you can see she is quite the cutie, and so young too." She said as she stood up, and dragged you over you the table. My father then spoke up as well. "Yup she's a sweetheart alright. She can even take a hit so there's never a need to hold back." Both of there tones sounded sickeningly sweet, as if they were trying to sell an old piece of unwanted furniture. (N/n) nodded at what they were saying looking at me really funny. He then started to write something down on a piece of paper. Mom, and dad looked at it before speeding again.

"Well I think she is a little cuter then that don't you think?" My mother said as he grip on my shoulder tightened to the point it started to hurt. (N/n) just sighed before speaking up himself. "Then how about 120?" This confused me even more. I wanted to ask what was 120? But the memory of my nightmare scared me to much to talk to any of them. Soon my father nodded, and then grabbed my hand dragging me to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife, and turned my around cutting a long diagonal cut into my back. I whimpered at the pain but was just told to shut up. He then proceeded to drag me down to the basement which was pitch black. I got scared as the door shut leaving me alone.

My blood continued to drip from my cut, and onto the floor causing me to slip as I stepped forward. Right as I fell I heard a grunt, and something pined my hands above my head. I kicked, wiggled, and screamed but it wouldn't let go. Then the feeling of something crawling down my shorts ran through my body making me struggle more. That's when the realization hit me. The man doing this is (n/n), and he was going to do what happened in my nightmare. Soon my shorts, and underwear were no longer there, and I felt something hard start to rub my private parts. I cried continuing to struggle. "P-please stop!" I whisper yelled at (n/n) only to be smacked, and have a hand wrap around my mouth. I then heard his voice that was deep, and scratchy speak out four words that scared me to no end. "Shut. the. Fuck. Up!"

My eyes then watered as I felt something big, and hard go inside me. I tried to scream but the hand muffled out the noise. The thing then began to move shooting more pain through my body. After a while I felt something warm pour into me. (N/n) grunted getting off of me, and then there was a slight light. I looked to see (n/n) handing my dad some money just like in my dream. The door was then shut leaving me in the cold, dark basement alone to cry my pain away.

Flashback end

I nervously looked at Slender tears running down my cheeks, as I finally finished telling him what happened. He looked tense, and didn't make a single move. I just looked down again allowing more tears to fall at that horrible memory. It didn't take long until I was full out bawling. Out of no where I felt something wrap around me causing me to jump. "I'm so sorry." Was all I heard Slender say, before I was once more lifted into his embrace. I continued to cry as he held me close to his chest like a child. He then began to speak in a vary soft ever so gentle voice.

"Those nightmares you had were visions. They were trying to warn you." I gripped his shirt tightly, as he continued explaining these 'visions' to me. "They occur when you have a dream like experience that soon happens in real life. Your visions where trying to warn you of danger, and sorrow." Once he finished speaking he headed to the door carrying me to his room. Gently he placed me on his bed, and wrapped me up in a blanket. Holding me close to his chest he started to hum a soft tune. After a wile I slowly drifted of into a dreamless sleep safely wrapped in the arms of my savior.

______________________________________________________
I am so sorry about this. I know it's fucked up, and is not something to joke about it just kind of fit the story really well. I had a friend read it, and say if it's to fucked or not. But again I'm so fucking sorry.