Chapter 14;

• Dedicated to Hayley Fitzgerald because its her b-day!

{A/N} I just wanted to say, THANKYOUSOMUCH. I went away for a trip to London for two days, and I come back to see this story gained 200+ more reads. 

Nearly died of happiness. I'm not joking. 

Sooo... Here's chapter 14! Hope you all enjoy. 

ooh, and I'm starting to run out of idea's. I got like 2, but I dont want this story to get boring. So, if you want a dedication;), then message me for any idea's you have for the story?! I will make sure that everyone knows you personally gave me the idea. &I will dedicate that chapter to you! 

Thanks again, seriously... 450+ reads on one story? Never thought I'd achieve that.

 -Megan. x

 Charlottes POV. 

------------

"Charlotte-" Justin broke away from our kiss. How? I have no clue. I had pretty much pinned him down on the bed, but yet again, he was stronger. "Its like half 11 at night... I better get off to my own room now. I feel sorry for Hannah too, I mean... you did kick her out of your room" I pouted at him. 

"Fine, fine. Whatever. Go" I was stroppy, yes. Could you blame me? no. His kisses were too damn good. 

"Come on Charlotte, dont be like that". His face mimicked mine, pouting. Taking full advantage of this, I crushed my lips back down to his. He kissed me back at first, then he started laughing. Like, really laughing. I frowned at him. Getting off him and laying by his side, his laughter didn't stop. Giving him my death glare only started him up again. Getting frustrated with him, I shoved him. Hard. He fell completely off the bed. Hah. See who's laughing now?

Silence... 

"Justin? You are okay, right? ......Justin!" I jumped off the bed and rushed to him, he was laying lifeless on the floor. "Oh my god- Justin! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Its just you were laughing at me kissing you!" 

The next thing I knew, Justin was on top of me, TICKLING me! I tried to keep a strait face, but I couldn't. I burst into laughter and tears rolled down my cheeks because I was laughing so much. When Justin obeyed my pleads, he stopped. He was still on top of me, his hair dangling in his face, his eyes shining, his mouth pulled into the biggest smile. I knew that his eyes were taking every little thing of me too, because I noticed the room was silent and his smile started to fade. For the millionth time this evening, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and brought his lips to mine. His kiss was sweet, but very, very passionate. 

I wish, I wish that I could just stay here forever and ever, in Justin's arms living happily ev-

"Excuse me?" A voice cleared their throat in the doorway. I looked up to see Jessica standing there with one hand on her hip. "Someone's trying to sleep here! Can you please keep the noise down? Anyway- why isnt Hannah in here?" Geez, someone needs to sort out their attitude. 

 "She's with Ryan, and Justin's in here. Problem?" I just couldnt help it.

"Well, Boys aren't meant to stay with the girls" 

"Yeah well, Justin can stay where he want-"

"No, she's right" Justin butted in. WAIT, WHAT?! "I better get back to my own room. Thank god it was Jessica. What happens if it was my mom?" Justin got off me, and nodded at Jessica. Leaving the door wide open on bloody purpose, she walks the other way to her room! I didnt bother asking, I couldnt care less. I feel sorry for whoever she's sharing with though. 

 "Justin, are you really not staying tonight? Tomorrow we go on the bus! Im hardly going to see you then!" I pleaded with him. "Pleaseeeeee stay!"

He came over and kissed my nose. I frowned at him. "When we are on the tour bus, maybe you can stay in my one some nights... but not tonight. Jessica could really get us in trouble here... but I know she wont. She's nice". He kisses my lips one last time, before walking out and shutting the door Jessica left open. 

She's nice? hahaha. Yeah. 

Before I could even move, the door was opened one more time with an angry looking Hannah.

"Woah, you okay there mate?" I laughed at her. She seriously looked p!ssed off. 

"No. That fvcking Jessica girl kicked me out of Ryan's room! I mean, who does she think she is?!"

"I know. Thats the reason Justin isnt here either". I pouted. I wish he was here.

"Really?! Whats that S.O.B got against couples?" 

"Aw, you &Ry are a couple? Its like official now?"

She giggled, "Yeah!"

That night, we settled down in our own beds. Hannah fell asleep instantly, but I couldnt stop thinking about Jessica. What was her problem? I could just tell something really wrong was going to happen with her, and every part of my soul told me to stay away from her. 

But I couldnt. I mean, not even a month had gone, so I had over 3 months with her on a bus. 

Fun.

Can you feel the sarcasm there?