General (Before You Read)

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read my book, Coffee Shop.

This is basically a disclaimer before you read the story. Please don't skip reading, but if you want a general idea of it, I've bolded the important points. If those points interest you, you can read further for elaboration, but if you do read anything from this, make sure you read the bolded words. 

As some of you know, I've taken the time to completely rewrite this story, so some of the characters and events are different than before. 

This also means there are comments on the chapters that will make absolutely no sense because I'm too lazy to delete them and some of them were just too funny for me to delete. I apologize for that, but that's how it's going to be.

That being said, please don't post hate due to the differences. 

I also want to get the serious stuff out of the way before I move onto some happier news in this section.

This is a book I created, the characters and events were all created by me. Any relation to anything else is purely coincidental. Locations are real, but they are only used for the purpose of setting. (Except the coffee shop, that is also purely coincidental if it has any similarity to a real place).

Also, this was my idea and it took me a long time to work on and re-write everything. Do not copy my book. It's All Rights Reserved ©️. 

If you're going to take the time to copy someone else's work, you can come up with your own idea. It may seem tough and it will be a long road, but it will be worth it in the end when you see readers enjoying YOUR work that YOU created YOURself.

Again, do not copy my book, or the characters.

This includes translations. I've had a lot of people ask to translate in the past and I'm sure there will be more, so I'm going to address this now. I am not looking for anyone to translate Coffee Shop at this time. Please do not translate it. If you do, that's plagiarism.

Now that we have all that out of the way, I am happy to have available to you the newly rewritten Coffee Shop and I hope you enjoy it.

Also, Coffee Shop is supposed to be a fun and happy book, so please don't ruin it with negative comments. With everything going on in the world we could all use a light-hearted, fun, and negative free zone.

Remember to keep the comments friendly so that you and other readers can have a fun and safe environment to read. That goes for any book. Any negative comments will be deleted as soon as I see them.

If you're someone who makes book covers or wants to start, you are welcome to make a cover for Coffee Shop. All I ask is that you use images that don't violate copyright rules and that you include the title and my username on the cover. If you're interested, private message me and I will give you the details to send the file to me.

I hope you all enjoy!

Happy reading,