Rvb S5 E13 "Terms and Provisions"

Blue Base
To Church, Wade, Tucker, Caboose, and Doc looking at Sheila from a safe distance, while Tex and Sister are still 'chatting' with each other.

Church: Well, I suppose I should figure out a way to get Tex to reboot Sheila. Man, I'm gonna have to call in a lot of favors for this one.

Tucker: What favors could you possibly have stored up with someone who dumped you and had your child? Let me tell you one thing, it's not a great experience.

Wade: We could tell, from all the yelling you did.

Church: And she didn't dump me, Tucker, it was mutual.

Tucker: Mutual in what way? Mutual in the sense that you were both single the moment after she dumped you?

Church: Yeah, that way. Come on, Caboose, let's go explain the plan to Tex. Wish us luck.

Church and Caboose, make there way to Tex, while Sister starts making her way to the group.

Wade: Good luck?

Tucker: Yeah right. Hey, when she kills you I'm gonna sell your armor to that pink guy on the Red team. I hear he's in the market.

Doc: Hey who's the yellow soldier?

Wade: That's just Sister, she's the new recruit here.

Doc: No one told me about a new arrival. I'm supposed to examine everyone before they assume active duty. Speaking of new arrivals, I still need to examine you, Wade.

Wade: (Lies) That's alright! I've already been checked out!

Doc: By who?

Wade: ......Caboose?

Doc: Well, I'm still going to examine you, just to double check.

Tucker: Don't worry about Sister, I already checked her out for you. Diagnosis: F.I.N.E. ...That spells fine.

Doc: Thanks. But I think a trained medical professional should be the one to-

Tucker: I'm a doctor - a doctor of love. Ph.D. Certified Loooveology, General Harasstitioner. Sexicologist.

Doc: First of all, love is not an officially recognized medical specialty. And also, Ph.Ds? Heh, not really doctors!

Tucker: Dude, you're a dork.

Sister arrives in the group.

Sister: Hey!

Tucker: What's up, Sis.

Wade: Hey Sis. So, what'd you and Tex talk about?

Sister: Oh, she was just talking about everyone here. How you're all idiots and jerks, but you guys are her idiots and jerks, and if I try to become more popular than her, she would talk about me behind my back, and then I asked if I'm still allowed to see one of the reds, and she asked me who, I tell her a hot guy called Leo, and then she starts going off at me, saying if I'm ever near him, she'll turn everyone against me, and then I would cry, and everyone would hate me... you know, girl stuff!

Tucker: Cool. Oh hey, speaking of girl stuff? This is Doc.

Sister: Hi.

Doc: Uh, hello, nice to meet you I'm the medic, eh if it's alright with you, I need to give you and Wade a quick physical examination since you two are new. Do you guys want to come to the base where you might feel more comfortable taking off all your clothes?