Chapter 11

USJ: The End Boss

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Spiritual or Electronic Communication
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Armors

~ Let's Wrap It Up! ~

Last time on I'll Be A Hero, Izumi Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui, Pony Tsunotori, and Itsuka Kendo escaped the Ship Wreck zone while dragging and throwing along Minoru Mineta. But now they plan to help the students in the other zones before regrouping with their teachers at the gate.

"Hey, anything I miss when I left to the Ship Wreck zone?" Izumi asked as the group ran towards the next zone which happened to be the Land Slide zone.

"Everyone else was teleported away beside Iida-kun who ran back to UA for back up. Only the teachers should be left at the gate, but both are out of commission." Replied Itsuka as they made it to the Land Slide zone just in time to see Denki Kaminari unleash a shockwave of electricity which paralyzed all the villains in sight.

"Hey, brat! You forgot one." A villain said as he rose from the ground as if the electricity didn't affect him.

In an instant, Tsuyu used her tongue to grab Denki as Pony charged at the villain, which knocked him back before they hit the side of a mountain. The villain was unconscious from the impact as Momo and Kyoka removed a tarp off of them.

"You two alright!?" Itsuka yelled out as they nodded before ran over to them. "Okay, we're going to help the other zones, but did you two see anyone from Class 1-B land here?"

"Some girl with vines for hair and a guy whose head was a textbox. But we got separated once the villains surrounded us." Replied Momo as the group had a worried look, except for Denki who just said 'yeah' with the most idiotic face.

"We'll split up." Suggested Izumi out of nowhere. "Kendo-chan and Tsunotori-chan will look for their classmate here as Asui-chan, Jirou-chan, and Yaoyorozu-chan will go to another zone to help the other classes." She said as the girls ignored Denki and Mineta.

"What about you, Izumi-chan?" Tsuyu asked as Izumi looked towards the plaza.

"*sigh* I'll help Aizawa-sensei, but I know Shoto-kun will come looking for me so it'd be my best chance in the plaza." She replied with a shaky smile. "I'll be fine, just get your job done."

"Let's go then," Momo said which shocked everyone that she didn't protest. "Izumi planned out everything by now with our class, so we should follow through. Even if it's dangerous, a hero must put their life on the line, right Omni?"

"Of course!" Izumi shouted as she shifted to her One For All armor and jumped towards the plaza before everyone saw her punch the ground when she landed, making a shockwave between the mass of villains. "Let's go!"

Play Music Now

Back to the other group, Itsuka and Pony left the Class 1-A students as they looked for Ibara Shiozaki and Manga Fukidashi in the Land Slide zone. While the girls of Class 1-A went to the Earthquake zone, only to see Katsuki defeating villains left and right with Eijiro Kirishima by his side. 'Let's let him handle this...' Was the collective thought of the group once they saw Katsuki.

With Izumi, she kicked back a few villains but regrouped with Aizawa as they fought back to back. "Glad you could make it," Aizawa said while throwing a villain into another one.