caught!! pt 1

Mei's pov

Out of the blue I see momokino approaching me, she had an angry look on her little face.

Momokino's pov

"What do u want" she said.
"I wanna know what u did to yuzu I might not like her, but u must have been crul." I screamed at her. "What are u talking about I never said or did anything."
"Must have did or said something for her to run away crying." I said.

Mei's pov

I made her cry, I'm such a asshole.
*starts running*
Momokino: "where are u going."
I didn't answer I just kept going I have to find her and apologize.
Where did she go! Maybe she headed home I'll get my shoes and go.

Yuzu's pov

I don't know what is wrong with me, why can't I just let her take control of my body and let her do it to me. I want it bad but I'm scared and I wish I wasn't. THAT'S IT! tonight I'm gonna do it with mei.

....Time skip to night....

Mei' s pov

What should I say what should I do. Do I tell her how I feel or just keep it to myself and pretend like nothing ever happend?
*yuzu burst through the door*
She runs up to and pushes me on the bed. "Mei are you ready for this." "Yes" I reply, with the biggest smile I have ever given. I'm so happy she is finally giving me what I really want.

....Warning lemon coming up....

She unbuttoned my top and threw it across the room and licked as far as she could with my clothes on. I started to blush as she started to take her finger and slide it down my stomach until she reached my pants and unbuttoned them. From there she slide her finger in me and I started to Kiss and lick her body. After that I reached down her pants and rubbed her flower and she started to mone loud. "When is mom coming home" I struggle to say. "She is out of town on bussnies" I say.

Dad's pov

I open the door and walk in all the lights were off. Where is everyone? I drop all of my luggage and walk towards the hallway, I heard a very strange moaning sound coming from that direction. OMG it's coming from the girls room, wait is one of them with a boy I better not find one in there or he will go throughout the window. I crept slowly towards the door and silently opened it a crack, and peaked through and what I saw was unbearable.

.......Authors note........

What did mei's dad see?
Are Mei and yuzu enjoying themselves way to much?
Find out in the next chapter on that note peace out my anime fam.

I will try to update everyday but no promises.
Btw sorry if this chapter is late I had to go see my nana she is hurt if u forgive me I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow promise.