Chapter Four

"Who were those guys that were here a few days ago?" Lust asked, stroking Horror's skull.

Horror was laying on his back, on the couch, as Lust sat on the couch. Horror also had his skull on Lust's lap.
He was on Lust's right side.

"Killer, Dust, Error, and Cross," Horror said, resting his hands on his stomach. "Why were they here? How did they get here without a machine?" Lust asked. "Only a few people can use portals to get from AU to AU, only because they're special. And I work with them, so they come here sometimes," Horror said. "So they're you friends?" Lust asked. "Yeah," Horror said, sighing. "Who do you work for?" "Nightmare, King of Negativity," Horror said, creeping Lust out. "Why would you work for him?" "Because, he's cool. His brother, Dream, thinks differently from him. Nightmare sets us free, we just have to do what he says, though if we're in trouble, he'll come to help us. It's like we're all a family," Horror said. "O-Oh... Can I be something to you then?" Lust asked, Horror shrugging. "Why would you want to be something to me?" Horror asked. "I've never been someone's something. Can I be what you call 'mine'? Can I be yours?" Lust asked, blushing. "Sure..." Horror said, not really caring much. "Are you going to torture me again?" Lust asked. "You ask me this as if you want to be," Horror said, Lust blushing. "No, I hate it," Lust said.

Horror got up, pinning Lust on the couch.
"What's something you hate the most?" Horror said. "Being tortured," Lust said. "Heh. Another question," Horror said. "Why are you proud of being a virgin? You're AU is all about sex," Horror said. "B-Because... I don't like s-sex," Lust said, Horror raising as eyebrow. "Why don't you?" Horror asked not getting an answer, which pissed him off.

Horror put his hand up Lust's crop top, stroking his ribs, making the small blush.

"Please don't touch me...!" Lust said, grabbing Horror's wrist. "Then tell me," Horror said, snatching his hand away.
Lust looked away, not answering.

Horror traced Lust's body, to his thigh, inner thigh, getting closer to the known sweet spot.

Lust teared up, about to grab Horror, but Horror used his other hand, grabbing both of his wrist, and holding them above Lust's hand.

"Tell me or I'm not stopping," Horror said, tapping Lust. "I afraid of sex! Just please don't do it!" Lust said, Horror grinning. 

Horror got off of Lust, grinning. 
"Look at that, Lust is an asexual," Horror said, Lust's tears sliding down his cheeks. 

"You act like I'd do something to you," Horror said. "You enjoy my pain, so you'd obviously enjoy that..." Lust said, hugging himself. 
Horror leaned to Lust, kissing his neck, making Lust freeze. "You wouldn't be in pain if I did anything," Horror said, making Lust blush madly. 
Horror started laughing, backing away. 

Lust looked away, feeling real hot, too hot.

"I hate you," Lust said, Horror grinning. "I know you do," Horror said, Lust scoffing. 

Later on, Horror was in the kitchen cooking.

Lust was on the couch, rubbing his legs together in an uncomfortable manner.
"This can't be happening..." Lust said, trying to contain a moan. 

"What do you want to eat? I have cereal, or do you want me to cook?" Horror asked. "Wh-Whatever f-fine with me," Lust said, starting to pant. "I want some meat... I'm cooking," Horror said, Lust moaning out. "Quit it!" Horror growled, making Lust feel more hot.

"C-Can I use your clothes?" Lust asked. "Whatever," Horror said, Lust getting up and running upstairs.

Lust took off his clothes, that he's been wearing for a while, though he took showers.
Lust started the bath water, that was surprisingly clean and not filled with blood.

He got in the cold water, sighing.

When Lust finished his shower, he grabbed the towel from the rack, drying himself off.
He grabbed the towel around himself, grabbing the clothes and walking out the bathroom.

Lust went inside of Horror's room, going to his closet.
He grabbed underwear that was small, and put them on. Then he grabbed a white shirt, putting it on.

The shirt was real big on him, big he likes it.
Lust also grabbed shorts, putting them over the underwear, which wasn't seen.

Lust grabbed his dirty clothes, putting them in the dirty clothes hamper before leaving the room.
Lust was getting into heat, but he saved himself by pleasure himself in the shower.

"Ow, fuck!" Horror growled, making Lust worry.
Lust ran down the steps, running to the kitchen to see Horror rubbing his index finger.

"What?" Horror said, blushing lightly.
Lust giggled, grabbing Horror's hand, kissing his finger. "You'll feel better," Lust said, making Horror blush deeply. 

Horror took his hand away, opening the oven, about to grab it, but Lust stopped him.
"Don't touch it!" Lust said. "Get a cloth or you'll burn yourself," Lust said as Horror rolled his eyes, grabbing a cloth, getting a pan out the oven.

Lust looked at the chocolate chip cookies, gasping.
"They're for later. They take a real long time to cool down, so chill," Horror said, Lust pouting before giggling. "What are you even making?" Lust asked. "Cascadia's," Horror said, cutting the food. "What's that?" Lust asked. "A food- You'll see," Horror said, finishing cutting one, all of them finished. He then starting cutting the rest after he finished the first one.

When Horror finished cutting them, he grabbed two plates, giving one to Lust. 
"Grab as many as you want," Horror said, grabbed a few. Lust did the same, then following Horror to the couch.

Horror took one, taking a bite out of it.
Lust looked at them, not knowing if he'd like it. He honestly only ate fast foods.

"Do you not like it?" Horror asked, Lust shaking his head. "It's not that...! I just- never ate it, so..." Lust said as Horror set his plate down on the coffee table in front of them.

Horror grabbed one of Lust's, holding it to the Lust's mouth.

"It's not hard, just take a bite," Horror said, making Lust blush. "Say 'ah'," Horror said, Lust hesitantly opening his mouth and taking a bite.

Lust smiled. "You're really good at cooking," Lust said, making Horror blushing softly. "Yeah... I guess," Horror said, making Lust giggle. 

Horror was still holding the food, so Lust grabbed his hand, taking another bite, giggling when he saw Horror get a bit flustered. 

Lust took the food from him, still giggling. 
Horror rolled his eyes, still blushing.