Chapter 20

"Chun get up, time to look for a manor," Ming yelled early in the morning as he knocked on Chun's door.

*Yawns "Yes....master," Chun drowsily replied as he reluctantly got out of bed.

As both master and servant got up to start off the day, quickly showering, getting dressed and eating they both hurriedly scurried off to the capital, manor hunting for their perfect place.

Since it's early in the morning where vendors are finishing setting up their stalls, both master and servant stood rooted on the spot, quite puzzled as to where they should head off to first.

Walking around asking many civilians here and there for help, Ming and Chun received plenty of recommendations from the locals and capitals people.

They informed them of where to find and locate many manors for sale, seeing that both Ming and Chun were quite new to the area there were plenty of people willing to accompany them to assist in their house hunt.

Sadly Ming politely declined their kind offer as he did not want it to be a big hassle for the people even though they reassured him that it wasn't a big deal, another thing reason he declined was because he personally will feel bad for wasting the people precious time on something so minor.

Though unknowingly to him, Chun and Xinyi noticed that all along while Ming was asking directions and getting offers by people to accompany them, the people who actually offered to lend a hand were mostly the men who had hearts in their eyes as they gazed at Ming with clear interest.

The only reason they even wanted to accompany or lend them a hand was to get closer to Ming, not the kind offer they make it seem to be.

Even though the men notice the little bun in Mings embrace they still didn't care as their eyes only settled on the beauty before them.

'Heck who cares he is a single father to a son. In our eyes, his still a beauty,' the men all thought similarly as they began to talk over one another hoping that the goddess of love was on their side as they waited for Ming to choose them.

Watching these bunch of shameless people making a fool of themselves, Xinyi who couldn't take it finally hit his breaking point as he burst, immediately the magical beast bolted to Mings direction ready to freeze these horny men Crown Jewels when suddenly he was instantly caught by Chun who was holding onto his tail in a tight grip.

"Ahh truly, my Master why are you so dense," Chun deeply sighed as he sweats drop over his oblivious master.

Helplessly sighing once more before shaking his head, Chun dragged the thrashing Xinyi away by the tail so he would not create some trouble.

Walking to many places and talking with many sellers, Ming and Chun visited countless manors ranging from small to big and new to old.

"Too small."

"Too ugly."

"Argh Master the flowers here are dead."

"Nope don't want."

"Ahh this young lord you sure you don't want to buy this place, it's quite the sight."

*sighs "Pass."

"Squeak!"

"Wuuu...wahhhh~"

"A-Awoo...Awooo~"

Many hours past of the group walking tirelessly with 2 restless babies accompanying them, Ming finally settled onto the perfect one.

Chun and Xinyi couldn't help but cheer in joy, finally, they were done with this painstaking non-stop walking.

After paying 2000 gold coins to the seller, Ming could now finally call the manor his new home.