bouns 1

(This takes place when BEN 'died' in the fight with Zalgo)

"NO, PLEASE. WHY? GOD PLEASE NO. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!"

Toby's wails and pleads echoed through the never ending Slender forest. Looking down at the bloody corpse in front of him, Toby realized that BEN Drowned was already dead. He picked up the elf and carried him through the crowds of fighting pairs as the battle roared on. Toby left his goggles at the scene so he could see the love of his life without BEN being tainted by orange.

BEN fought bravely and took the final blow that was supposed to be for Toby. Without BEN there would be no Toby. And with no Toby there's no happiness at the mansion. When the battle ended the pastas won, only a few were beaten badly, but only one died.

A day after the battle, Toby refused to come out of his room. And wouldn't eat nor drink.

The day of BEN's funeral was by far the hardest. Everyone tried to comfort Toby as to which none succeeded in this. In the end Masky and Hoodie had to drag Toby away from the funeral when they started to bury BEN.
     "No, you can't do that! Stop please! Why are you burying him?" Toby wailed as the two proxies pulled him away.

In the end Toby never smiled or laughed again. He only wore black. Never talked to his friends. Almost never came out of his room. Eventually he began self-harm. He only killed when it was necessary.

A year had passed and the proxy was still deeply depressed as though it happened just yesterday. The only time Toby willingly came out of his room was to go to BEN's grave, he did this every Monday and Thursday. One day Slender assigned Hoodie to watch Toby when he went to BEN's grave. As hoodie watched from a tree he could hear Toby talking to the tombstone as if it were a living thing.
    "Hey BEN, h-How you *tic* doing I really miss you. A-and i-i-I'll never forget you..." This went on for about two hours until Hoodie couldn't take it anymore and jumped out of the tree and walked over to the now crying proxy and put an arm around him to comfort him. Eventually Toby leaned on him for comfort and fell asleep. Hoodie carried him through the forest and back to the mansion. He carried him to his room and set him on his bed. Looking around he noticed a picture of Toby and BEN, both smiling, Toby looked like he was laughing. The frame was the only thing in the room that wasn't broken. Well apart from all BEN's stuff. Hoodie left Toby's room and went to his own room then flopped on his bed and cried, know his friend's pain. Even though Toby can't feel physical pain he knows mental pain.

Here lies BEN Drowned
Who died saving his boyfriend
In a battle against Zalgo
He was a loyal family member
And will never be forgotten

Game over

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well are you happy now? I cried while writing this, I'm such a wimp.
I'm dead.

Anyone else get the feels?

There's one more chapter ima do for this book then it's done.

Bye loves!