Chapter 47 : The Big Reveal

"Are you excited?" Jensen asked as you continued to get ready.

"Im so excited. Aren't you?" You asked as you finished up your makeup.

"Of course I am. We get to find out that were having a boy." He teased as you turned towards him.

"Were having a girl." You said poking his arm.

"We'll see." He said walking out of the bathroom.

You finished a few seconds later.

You got Evie ready in a cute little dress, and soon you were heading towards the park

You got Evie ready in a cute little dress, and soon you were heading towards the park. Your best friend was able to take off from work and set up a gender reveal party. You hadn't had one with Evie so you were excited. The suspense was killing you. 

Jensen parked the truck and you grabbed Evie. You all walked inside to see lots of pink and blue decorations. Balloon, sweets, and gifts were all over the place. You smiled as you looked around at everything. 

"Kasey!" You heard your friend scream at you as she ran up to you. 

"Hey!" You yelled back as you hugged her. 

"I hope its okay. It was put together at the last minute." She said as you looked around. 

"I love it." You said sincerely. 

"Great!" She said with a smile. 

"So, how does this thing work?" You asked with a chuckle. 

"Well, you can eat and then open gifts and then we will find out what your having!" She said excitedly. 

"That sounds wonderful." You said as you went to go make something to eat. Jensen followed closely behind. You both fixed a plate and sat down with your friends. Jensen joked with the boys and crew, as you and your best friend caught up. You talked and laughed for awhile before you moved to gifts. 

You opened lots of little onesies, bottles, pacifiers, and diapers. You were so grateful for everything you had gotten. You thanked everyone before turning towards your friend. 

"Can we find out now?" You laughed as you wanted to know what you were having. 

"Okay. Are you two ready?" Your friend asked as she took your hands and let you to the open field. 

"Absolutely." You said as your heart started to beat faster. 

"Okay. You take the balloon." She started as she handed it to Jensen. 

"And you tok the pin." She said handing it to you. 

Everyone started to gather around and were getting anxious. 

"Are you ready, baby?" You asked Jensen as he nodded quickly. 

"Okay. 1-2-3!" You said as you popped the balloon. 

Just then blue confetti flew into the air. 

"Yea! Its a boy!" Jensen yelled as he picked you up into his arms. He brought you into a long kiss before placing you back down. 

"Were having a boy!" You said smiling to everyone. 

They cheered and congratulated as it sunk in. 

You were having a boy!