10. ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗ

Reader's P.O.V

I found myself cuddling with Tadashi. . . NaKEd. Oh my fuck(o・・o).

I slowly got up, careful not to wake him up, and went to our shared room to take a quick shower and get into some decent clothes. I was quite sore from last night, but at least I could walk(︶︿︶).

After I was finished with my morning routine, I left the room with a blanket for Tadashi.

As I reached the living room, I found Tadashi cuddling with a pillow while saying my name(*≧▽≦). I layed the blanket over him and went to the kitchen to make breakfast(•ω•).

After I had finished, I started to place the dishes on the table. As I was doing this, "[Y/n]? What are you doing? *Yawn*" Tadashi said suddenly, making me flinch and almost drop the glass.

"God, Tadashi do-" I turned around to scold him but was cut off by the cuteness displayed in front of me.

Tadashi had the blanket wrapped around his body and his right hand, which was turned into a fist, was rubbing his right eye.

I started to fangirl as I ran over to him. Was this the same kinky shit from last night?

Tadashi's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to [Y/n]'s face. Oh God. Last night was the night I officially marked [Y/n] as mine. If only these walls were not soundproof, Alex would've known to keep distance from her.

She stirred in her sleep and I quickly closed my eyes to pretend that I am still asleep. I heard her get up and head upstairs. I frowned because I already started to miss [Y/n]'s warmth. *Sigh* guess I have to make it up with pillow-chan~💓

It wasn't soon before I found a blanket drape over me. I snuggled closer to it and fell asleep. This is life💗. But my sleep was broken due to the clattering sound of the plates and glasses. And of course the delicious (or poisonous *wink wink*//slapped) aroma of food prepared by my sweetheart [Y/n].

I got up, taking the blanket with me, and went to the kitchen to see [Y/n]. My voice must've startled her as I saw her flinch.

But as soon as she saw me, she squealed and hugged be. I know what she was thinking, 'is this the same kinky shit from last night?'

Dear Readers, even I have to act all cutesy and all since [Y/n] likes it! (*Brings bricks and cement* fix the 4th wall by yourself will ya)

After she was done fangirling, she told me to get dressed. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and then got dressed in my work suit. Gah, I have work, no shit.

Something made by blood boil when I reached the dining room to eat my breakfast with my dearest [Y/n].

Alex's P.O.V

I am worried sick about [Y/n]. Yesterday after she left my house, I didn't see her bedroom light turn on at all!

W-wait don't get me w-wrong!! I wasn't stalking her or anything! My room is in front of h-her room. B-but I do not peak, I swear!!

That's why I decided to visit her house to make sure she is okay. While leaving, I grabbed some cinnamon rolls which I baked myself.

Reaching her front door, I rang the bell two times and stepped away a little. I was pretty nervous to be honest. I heard footsteps soon followed by the door opening.

[Y/n] opened the door looking ever so beautiful. "H-here are some cinnamon rolls for y-you," I stuttered out the words as she took them from me with a bright smile on her face.

"Awe, thanks! Hey come in, I just made breakfast," she opened the door wider for me to walk in.

"I-if you don't mind," I muttered as I walked in. It was hard to resist [Y/n]'s cooking after just eating her homemade cookies.

While walking towards the dining room, we passed the living room where I saw the couch messed up. I threw a questioning gaze towards it. [Y/n] noticed my gaze thrown towards it and said, "oh, t-that. Meh,don'tmindthecouch,lastnightIfellasleeponitwhilewatchingTV."

I almost couldn't understand what she said. But I was relieved to now know why she wasn't at her room last night.

Just as I was making myself comfortable on the chair, I heard light footsteps coming downstairs. And it soon revealed to be Tadashi.

Oh yeah, I forgot [Y/n] was m-married.