Dua To Stay On The Right Path ᴴᴰ ┇ DuaRevival ┇

Brothers and Sisters how many people were on the straight path, but eventually deviated away from Allah (s.w.t)? I hope you're not that person, and I hope you're not a person who when you see a sinner sinning, you make fun of them and you mock them while you think you're so holy and you will always live upon (La illah ila Allah), and you'll die upon (La illah ila Allah), Brothers and Sisters there was a man who was known to be practising at least externally speaking. Performed Umrah, used to pray, and he used to be his islamic teachers right hand in everything that he does.

After several years, and I am telling you this story because I witnessed it personally; I heard it with my own ears, seen it with my own eyes, that brother kept leaving islam and the teachings of Allah and Rasoolullah(peace be upon him) to an extent that one time he was passing by a poster, by a picture that had Allah's name on it. As he was passing by he looked up and he said "Who put my name up there?" We seek refuge from such attitude. Brothers and sisters there is so many lessons that can be taken from this story. Yes such a short story, but so many lessons! But I want to take one of them out of this, which is you never where you will die, or how you will die! And at what state will your heart be at. Brothers and sisters, we shall not take Allah's guidance to us as for granted.

Can you believe that when Ummu Salamah(May Allah be pleased with her) the wife of Rasoolullah (peace be upon him), the mother of the believers; your mother and my mother, if you are a believer reading this or if you are not may Allah swt guide you( Allahuma Ameen), Can you believe it when she was asked what was the most common dua the prophet(peace be upon him) has ever said; what was the most common dua they've ever heard the Prophet(pbuh) saying? You know what was her response? and before I move forward, what an amazing question that is isn't it? She said, "Yes, the most common dua I have ever heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) make...." Are you ready to memorise? Are you ready to Apply? Are you ready to take action? Yes, انشأ الله(god willing). "The most common dua the Prophet( peace be upon him) ever made was..."ya Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik", Oh flipper of the heart, O rotator of the hearts, hold my heart steadfast uponYour Deen!

(!الله ألكبر) And this was the dua of a man who was promised the highest level in Jannah. The man who was promised that Allah will forgive and overlook any shortcoming or any sin that he has done in the past; had he ever done any, and any sin or shortcoming that he will ever do in the future is forgiven. مَا تَقَدَّم مِنْ ذَنْبِكَ وَمَا تَأَ خَّر

(الله ألكبر ) with all of this, he still made dua, asking Allah, 'O flipper of the hearts, hold my heart steadfast in your Deen' So brothers and sisters, what about you and I? What about poor people like you and I who sin day and night? We ask Allah to allow us to be
steadfast and the only time me and you are to be confident, we are going to jannah انشأ الله, you know when? When the angel of death descends, comes right by your head, as in Sahih Muslim, and comes to you and he is about to extract from your body and the angel of death says the following to you..."O you safe and believing soul return back to your lord while pleased with him and he is pleased with you and enter among my (righteous) slaves and enter my paradise" {89:27-30} May Allah (swt) allow you to hear theses words from the angel of death, and may Allah make you steadfast and die upon لا اله الله محمد رسول الله.

KEY WORDS!
= There is no god except Allah and Muhammad is his servant and messengerلا اله الله محمد رسول الله

tالله الكبر= Allah is the Greatest

انشأ الله =God Willing