Chapter Seven

"Pick a weapon Baby," Horror said, making Lust blush from the nickname.

"Which one do you use?" Lust asked. "I can use all of them, but I'm best with an ax," Horror said as Lust looked at all the weapons, then remembered his whip. "Would if I just used my whip?" Lust said as Horror smirked. "Yeah, but you need closer weapons, most people here like to fight close up," Horror said, Lust looking at the many weapons. 

Lust saw something eye-catching, then pointed.
"Knuckle dusters. They're very handy, especially in a fist fight," Horror said as Lust nodded, Horror grabbing them off his rack of weapons, handing them to his lover.

 They're very handy, especially in a fist fight," Horror said as Lust nodded, Horror grabbing them off his rack of weapons, handing them to his lover

Horror helped Lust put them on. 

Horror looked at Lust, who was looking at the knuckle duster.
He grinned, then kissed his teeth gently.

"Do you know how to fight?" Horror asked. "Um... Kind of," Lust said as Horror backed away.
"Alright, when you're in a fight, always keep your guard up," Horror said, helping Lust get in a fighting position. 

"Horror, I don't think this is right..." Lust said, looking at another person Horror kidnapped. "You said you wanted to learn the ways of my AU, so come on," Horror said, Lust looking at the knuckle dusters that were on him. "Yeah, but I didn't expect you to kidnap some-" Lust cut himself off when he dodged an attack.

"Come on babe, you have to fight back, not dodge the whole time," Horror said as Lust dodged another attack. 

Lust hit them, making them fall. 

"Are they dead?" Lust said, worry in his voice.
He was suddenly tripped, about to be attacked, but an ax struck them in their head, dusting them instantly.
Horror grabbed his ax, helping Lust up. "You can't keep doing this," Horror said as Lust looked away. "I'm sorry..." Lust said, Horror kissing his cheek. "Better be," Horror said, walking out the basement, Lust following with a blush.

Lust was drinking water in the kitchen as Horror sat on the couch, watching TV.

When Lust was done, he carefully put the cup in the sink, then walked to Horror.
"What do you want?" He asked bitterly, making Lust pout. "Can we try again?" Lust asked, Horror sighing and getting up. "Yeah," He said. "But if you-" "I won't," Lust said, Horror nodding and leaving the house.

When Horror came back, a cat person.

"So I couldn't find a victim, but I found an old friend," Horror said, Lust looking at them. "I'm Jin, nice to meetcha," They said, Lust waving. 
"Alright, to the basement," Horror said, walking downstairs, Lust and Jin following.

"So he needs help- fighting?" Jin repeating as Horror nodded. "Yeah, he's special, so he gets to learn," Horror said as Jin nodded. 

"So you're learning how to use knuckle dusters? Those are useful when you know how to use them," Jin said, smiling creepily. "Yeah.." Lust said, Horror sitting on a counter, kind of far away.

"Ooh! This should be fun!" Jin said.

~~~   ~~~

Lust was breathing heavily.

He was tired both magically and physically.

"Lust, if you were in a fight, they would've killed you," Jin said as Lust groaned. "I get iiit!" He said, taking a deep breath. "But overall, you're doing fine for a weakling," Jin said, pissing Lust off. "I'm not weak," Lust said. "Now you aren't, but you used to be," Horror said. 

"Whelp! It was nice playing with you! I must take my leave! My dinner might escape its cage, bye!" Jin said, leaving.

Horror got off the counter, hugging Lust, who felt too weak to hug back. 
"I'm so tired... Everything hurts..." Lust complained. "Well yeah, you have to get used to it. You don't have to do this is other AU's," Horror said, Lust almost falling, but he was picked up bridal style.

Lust blushed softly, laying his skull on Horror's chest.

Horror teleported them to his room, setting Lust on his bed.
He was about to leave, but Lust called him. "Spoon me..." He said, Horror rolling his eyes and getting in his bed, spooning Lust, making him happy.

~~~   ~~~

"Dust... Please don't leave me along here again..." Blue said softly, Dust rolling his eyes. "You're such a baby," Dust said, laying on his bed with Blue. "I'm your baby though..." Blue said, blushing. "Sure," He said, blushing as well.

Blue kissed Dust' teeth as Dust wrapped his arm around Blue.

~

Cross was sitting on Nightmare's lap sideways. ((bridal style?))
Cross was laying his skull against Nightmare's chest as Nightmare read a book.

They were both under a big tree, no leaves or apples on it.
Nightmare was sitting crisscross-applesauce too.

He yawned, making Nightmare smile a bit. "Tired?" Cross nodded, Nightmare kissing his teeth gently. "Go to sleep," Nightmare said as Cross blushed and nodded, letting himself fall asleep.

~

Killer wrapped his arms around Outer's neck, Outer wrapping his around Killer's waist. 
They were lightly rocking side to side as Killer hummed.

"I love you," Outer said, making them both blush. "I love you too," Killer said, giggling as he started humming again.
Outer kissed Killer's forehead, stilling rocking side to side.

~

Error was tiredly staring at the stars in OuterTale.

A portal opening, Error too tired to see who it was.

"You... You're trying to destroy my precious AU...!" 
Ink's voice made Error roll his eyes. "I'm literally doing nothing," Error said, turning to his side, cuddling himself when the cold air blew.

"Liar!" "You have no proof to say I was trying to destroy it, so leave me alone and let me sleep," Error said, starting to fall asleep.
"Where's Blue!?" Ink asked, clutching his paintbrush. "He's with his lover..." "With Horror?" "He's with his boyfriend. Leave me alone," Error said, Ink scoffing. 

~~~   ~~~

Lust felt so weak.
All he could do was moan when Horror nibbled his neck and stroked his ribs.

"Horror~" He was breathing heavily and panting.
"Stop here?" Horror asked, Lust shaking his head. "Keep going..." Lust said, his eyes half-lidded.

Horror kissed Lust roughly, grabbing his legs, and wrapping them around his waist.
"G-Grind on me..." Lust said quietly, Horror grinning and doing as told, grinding against Lust, making him moan softly. 
Lust's arm was on the sides on his skull.

Horror opened Lust's legs more, seeing if he could go farther, or have to stop.
To his surprise, Lust didn't stop him, he just kept moaning.

"Babe? Are you OK?" Horror asked as Lust nodded, his eyes hearts. 
"Are you sure?" Horror asked, worry in his voice. "Y... Yes~ Keep going~" Lust said, Horror nodding before continuing.

~~~

Horror had ended up stopping when he started giving Lust hickeys on his ribs.

"I'm sorry..." Lust said, Horror shaking his head. "Don't be. You're getting closer," Horror said, Lust, blushing and nodding. 
"Can you keep kissing me though?" Lust asked, Horror nodding, Lust tackling him on the bed.