The Next Day

(Third Person)

Ciel lay asleep on a bed inside the Trancy estate as morning was finally set outside.

A certain butler came into the room with some tea for the young master to have once he has woken up.
“Good Morning, Young master” Said the butler as he saw the teenage boy stir and finally open his eyes.

“Is that Earl Grey I smell?” He asked sleepily.
The butlers face showed that he was pleased as he walked over to the edge of the bed.
“Yes. This morning, I have prepared Mariage Frères’ Earl Grey Imperial for you”

This was a normal routine that Ciel was used to with Sebastian, but this time, his butler wasn’t here.
The man with the glasses bent down to his level and opened his mouth to speak.
“It is the finest tea, with only the highest-quality leaves” The man said then turned to gather the tea as the young teenager finally decided to sit up.

Ciel held his head as if he had a headache. I mean, who wouldn’t after that intense night last chapter?

“I thought it would be perfect for you”
Ciel glared at Claude as the butler began to take off the nightgown the royal had while he was sleeping.

The morning passed by fast with the butler dressing him in his normal clothes.
“Where’s Alois?” Ciel asked out of the blue.
“What do you mean? He’s dead” Came the response from the butler “Do you feel grief?”
“He died because he was weak. That’s all” Ciel declared and looked straight ahead as the butler was impaled by a feeling of pure bliss at the words.

Applying his socks on, Claude began to admire Ciel’s legs and bent down to give his foot a kiss. Ciel on the other hand, felt something warm and slightly wet come in contact with his foot and his first instinct was to kick the butler for committing such a vulgar act.

“Don’t do such gross things!” Yelled the teenager as a loud noise was able to be heard from the outside. Kind of like something was broken, something really huge.
“Strengthen the guard” He demanded and stood up to attend to the things he needed to do.

~~~~~~~~

Now who was making all that noise? Well none other than Sebastian. He had destroyed most of the trees outside due to his jealousy of hearing Claude’s actions towards his young master.

At about the same time, there was a certain redhead taking advantage of the situation.

Click.

“Oh yes!” He breathed out. “Such a wonderful sight!”
Picture after picture. Click after click was heard until the film finally was jammed.
“No! At such a moment like this” The redhead groaned.

Sebastian had noticed him and took a statue that was nearby. He lifted it above his head and walked over to Grell who seemed to be trying to fix his camera.

Grell finally took note of the shadow moving behind him and turned around rapidly to find Sebastian holding the giant statue above his head.

“Sebastian?! When did you…”
“I would like to ask the same of you” Sebastian responded as he slammed down the statue onto Grell’s head.

~~A while later until Grell wakes up~~

After being hit in the head with a statue, one does not simply leave that person to fend for themselves. Seems like Sebastian had the same idea.

“Umm…. Why are you preparing tea just for me…?” Grell asks and turns to face him. “Ah! Well I’m happy but…”

While Grell was talking, Sebastian had enough time to finish the tea he was making. It was a very special tea.
He showed the red head the tea and began with the usual food introduction.
“Suutei tsai.” Sebastian says in reference to the beverage in front of the redhead. “Mongol-style milk tea with rock salt”
“Rock salt?!?!” Grell cried out and thought about how badly the salt will burn his wound from the inside of his mouth. Apparently getting hit in the head with a statue was not a good idea.