Misunderstanding and Dilema

Story continues from Arnav and khushi driving back to work in the morning after a romantic encounter and misunderstanding ....let's see what happens next....will Khushi make it up to him ??

————————————————————————

Khushi: Arnavji

Arnav dint say anything he turned up the music and is busy looking at the road and driving ... he isn't mad at her ...he is just in disbelieve that she thought he would take advantage of the situation they were in...the only reason he became more and more wild with her is because she was giving him good vibes to go on equally then why did she say that ....

He is confused and angry at himself for not understanding.. why did he become a monster and show her his wild side ?... why she dint stop him then?... why did she say his name when he bite her ? he is questioning himself and driving in high speed ...after a while he heard sobs coming from her side .....he screeched and parked on the side of the road in the middle of no where ...khushis eye widened at his insane speed and sudden stop...both got a whiplash from the halted stop he made ...

She looked at him with widened eyes ...he took his seat belt off and turned towards her ..

In a low voice he asked .....

Arnav: kya howa ( what happened)

Khushi: Kuch.... kuch nahi ...( weeping  ) ( noth... nothing at all)

Half crying from his cold behavior he was giving her and half from the car stopping suddenly...he brought his hand up and pulled her chin slowly to face him ...

Arnav: khushi meri taraf Dekho aur mujhe sach sach Batao kya howa ... tum ro kyun rahi ho (Khushi look at me and tell me the truth... what happened ... why are you crying )

Khushi: aap ( you).

Arnav: mein? ( me )?

H gulped hard thinking he had crossed his limits of showing her his beastly behavior in the morning... he taunted his inner self and closed his eyes ... his hand loosened on her chin ... she felt him go numb closing his eyes in frustrations ... she stole a quick glance of him.... he looks even cuter when he has emotions on his face ....!he gained courage to say something finally after a long silence ....

Arnav: khushi mein ( Khushi I )

She dint let him finish and totally flipped the situation by being her cute innocent self ... in a childish style she said ...

Khushi: aap Humse Naraz hai na Issliye hum ro rahe hai ( you are mad at me that's why I'm crying) I dint mean to ask you what I asked this morning ... I dint mean it like that ... I don't know what I was thinking ... hum pagal hai bilkool pagal arnavji(I'm crazy I'm absolutely crazy Arnav)

Arnav: kisne kaha ki hum tumse naraz hai?( and who told you that I'm mad at you?)

Khushi: aapki narzroon ne( your eyes told me )

He chuckled at her statement and couldn't hold himself to be angry for a sec... he looked at her pout on her lips and felt like kissing her but things need to go slow ...

Arnav: khushi sach mein tum pagal ho ( Khushi you are really crazy)

Khushi: kya ( what)

Arnav: hmm you are crazy for sure ....

Khushi:toh kya aapne hume maaf kardiya Arnavji ( then did you forgive me Arnav )

She said hold his hand in hers and bringing it up to her cheeks ...

Arnav: not yet I want something in return if I forgive you.

Khushi: kya chahiye( what do you want )