Chaper Eight

This includes a smut--

Lust slipped on his big turquoise sweatshirt over a tank top.

He was wearing his new clothes he got with Killer not too long ago.

Again, his clothes were a turquoise sweatshirt with an upside-down purple heart, black jeans, purple and black high tops, and his weapon belt that carried his dagger on one side, and his whip on the other.

"Do you remember how do it?" Horror asked as Lust nodded. "Show me."
Lust summoned his knuckle dusters on his knuckles, already in fighting position.

Horror blushed and bit his tongue.

"Gawd you're getting too hot... Give me a kiss," Horror said, kissing Lust, who blushed and kissed back. 

"Come on," Horror said, leaving the house, Lust following.

Horror and Lust walked around Snowdin, that was just a lot of killers and kidnappers, though Horror was never dared to be messed with by almost everyone. 

"Stay close to me," Horror said to Lust, who nodded.

"Sans... Is that your new toy?" Monster Kid asked, Horror nodding. "Yeah, but sh..." Horror said as MK smiled and nodded.
"Your toy?" Lust said. "You have to play along. Lovers aren't normal in this AU. If you love someone, you have to keep it secret. So you're my toy," Horror whispered to Lust, who nodded. 

Horror and Lust walked in Grillby's, people staring at them.

"Sans... Haven't seen you in a while..." 
Horror waved with two fingers, sitting at the booth with Lust.

"What would you like, Sans?" Grillby's asked, wiping blood off a glass. 
Horror looked at Lust, who shrugged. "Two burgers, one fry, lay off on the blood," Horror said as Grillby nodded, walking off.

"Blood?" Lust quietly repeated. "Well, yeah, I told you. It's all about killing and showing off here," Horror said as Lust nodded, just as their food came.

"Grillbz, this is ketchup, right?" Horror said, Grillby nodding. "Is it?" He asked as Horror rolled his eyes. 
"Just eat the fries," Horror said as Lust nodded, taking the fries and eating them.

"Where's my payment?" Grillby asked. "The person who keeps stealing your food is at table six," Horror said, leaving with Lust.

When they left, they heard a yell in pain and laughter.

"What happened?" Lust asked. "Someone kept stealing food from him, so I snitched as my payment," Horror said, giggling. "That shouldn't be funny," Lust said, just as Horror pinned Lust on a building, holding his ax.

Lust was taken back by this, thinking he pissed Horror off.

"I'm s-sorry," Lust said gently, just as Horror backed away, putting his ax away. 
"No, don't be sorry Love, I should. They thought something was going on between use, so..." Horror said as Lust nodded. "Do you ever get tired of this AU?" Lust asked as they walked.
"Yes, but I get freedom sometimes when I'm out with Nightmare and the others," Horror said. "Nightmare?" "Yeah, I told you about him. You just never met him," Horror said as Lust nodded. "Yeah, never," Lust said.

"Hey, look, it's the all mighty Sans! How's your little brother?" 
A gang surrounded them both.

"I don't have time for this again," Horror said, glaring at them.

"We do... Who's your friend there?" Another asked, Horror wanting to grab Lust and protect him, but he didn't want to show weakness. 
"Victim number 6,873," Horror said. "Ohohoh!! I see... You have another little toy. Why don't you share?" Another said, looking at Lust, making him shiver with disgust. "No can do. You know I can't share," Horror said, a few of them getting in a fighting stance as Horror summoned his ax.

"Lust... Teleport," Horror whispered. "No, I'm fine..." Lust whispered back, putting his hand on his belt, that was covered by his sweatshirt.
"If you get hurt-" "I'm fine," Lust said, getting a hold on his whip, but not taking it out.

The ones that weren't dusted ran off.
Horror looked at Lust, who was covered in both dust and blood. 

"I'm such a mess," Lust said as Horror bit his tongue, feeling really turned on. "What's wrong?" Lust asked. Horror kissed him, holding back- a lot.

When he backed away, Horror grabbed Lust's hand and started running to his house.

"Horror!?" Lust said, both of them quickly ending up at his home.
When they got inside, Lust locked the door, then instantly pinned on it by Horror.

Lust blushed, seeing the look in his eyes.

Horror kissed Lust roughly, Lust kissing back.
He wrapped his around Horror, who was making him want more as well.

Horror, using his left hand, traced Lust's body until he ended up at his right thigh.
He grabbed Lust's right leg, lifting it up and around him. 

Lust moaned, breathing heavily.

"Can we do it today?" Horror asked, making Lust blush madly. 
"Y-Yes...! Keep going...!" Lust said, not wanting Horror to stop.

Horror teleported them to his room, where the door was closed.

Horror was on his knees, on the bed, Lust pinned on the wall, both of his legs on both sides of him.

Lust took his hoodie off as Horror did with his jacket.
Then they both took their shirt/tank top off.

Horror bit Lust's neck, Lust wrapping legs around him as he moaned.
He licked Lust's neck, making Lust's grip tighter.

"Too much?" Horror asked, looking at Lust. "No... Don't stop this time..." Lust said, then pulled Horror into a rough kiss.

Soon enough, Lust didn't have his pants and underwear on.

Horror mesmerized Lust's body. 

"S-Stop," Lust whined as Horror smirked, summoning Lust's soul.
"What're you doing?" Lust asked as Horror got up a bit, pulling his pants down slightly, revealing his-

Lust blushed madly, starting to tear up.
"Sh... Calm down," Horror said, Lust hesitantly nodding.

~

Lust had tears in his eyes, so he shut them.
He felt so much pain when Horror first went inside of him, he was shaking slightly.

Although he enjoyed his lover in pain, he didn't like when he was in this type of pain.

Horror bit Lust's soul, making Lust feel pleasure. 
He licked his soul, making Lust moan slightly. 

Horror rubbed the soul lightly, making the pain Lust felt drain with pleasure.
"Horror~" Lust moaned, feeling so weak from pleasure. 
Horror kissed Lust, squeezing and rubbing his soul, with one hand.

When Lust moved his body, he broke the kiss with a moan.
Horror grinned, putting Lust's soul in his mouth before grabbing Lust's legs, opening them more, then pumping himself in and out of Lust's echo-pussy. 

Lust couldn't stop moaning. 
"Ah~ Baby~ Keep going~" 

Horror's eyes became hearts, Lust's too.
Horror grinned as he grunted in pleasure, his voice muffled from Lust's soul.

"Harder~ Please go harder~" Lust's moans were soft, which turned Horror on more.
Horror did as his lover wanted, getting harder, which made him go deeper.

"Ngh! Faster~" Lust gripped Horror harder.
Horror picked up his past, making himself groan.

Lust's grip gotten tighter when Horror went deeper. 
"R-Right there~" Lust moaned softly in Horror's non-existent ear. 
Lust started to moan uncontrollably and beg, making Horror go faster and rougher.

"Ngh!" Lust groaned as he came, making Horror as well. 

Horror grinned, a certain spark in his eyes as he put Lust's soul away.

"You're so g-ddamn cute..." Horror said, Lust laying his head back, panting.
Horror kissed Lust, who weakly kissed back. 

Lust was slightly shaking, moaning a bit.

Horror loved seeing his lover so weak and useless from him.