Chapter Nine

Lust was sleeping on Horror's bed.

Horror was downstairs, talking with Dust and Killer, who had came over after Horror took a shower.

"Why are you so gazed?" Killer asked. "I'm not, just thinking," Horror said. "About what?" Dust asked. "Nothing you need to worry about," Horror said as Dust rolled his eyes.

Lust woke up with a groan, still blushing.

He got up, feeling wet down there.

I'm no longer a virgin... He took it...
I'm glad it was him though...

Lust sat up, rubbing his eyes, but not seeing his lover. 
He heard voices downstairs.

Lust weakly got up, slipping on shorts, a shirt, and Horror's jacket, which was big on him.
He went to the stairs, going down half way and seeing Horror, Killer, and Dust.

Lust used the stairs rail, helping himself walk because he still felt real weak.

"Oh, hey Lust," Killer said. "Hey..." Dust said. "What're you doing up?" Horror asked, making Lust blush. "Why can't he get up?" Killer asked as Horror teleported to Lust, picking him up.
Horror ignored the question, walking upstairs.

He went to the bathroom, setting Lust on the toilet. 
Horror turned warm water on, starting a bath for Lust.

"Horror... I feel so weak..." Lust said quietly, making Horror blush. 
"It's fine babe, just get in the tub," Horror said as Lust nodded, taking his shirt and pants off, getting in the tub, which was filling with warm water.

"Make it hotter please," Lust said as Horror made the water hotter, then kissed Lust on his teeth.
"Will you take a bath with me?" Lust asked. "Later," Horror said as Lust nodded.

When the tub was filled with water, making Lust satisfied, Horror turned the water off, then left, leaving Lust to relax.
Horror closed to door, seeing Dust and Horror. 

"What was going on in there?" Dust asked. "Nothing, he's just in the bath," Horror said. "You say him naked?" Killer asked as the three walked downstairs. "Nope, quit asking," Horror said. "I bet you did. I bet you guys had sex too," Killer said, grinning. "Whatever you think," Horror said, blushing a bit. "Yeah, he totally did," Dust said as both of them snickered, Horror rolling his eyes. 

~~~   ~~~

Lust dried himself off after he washed up.

He didn't stay in there long, because he wanted to be with Horror.

Lust went to Horror's room.
He put black leggings on and a purple shirt.
Then he went back to the bathroom, grabbing Horror's jacket and putting it back on.

Lust grabbed his dirty clothes, putting them in the hamper before going downstairs.

"Lust! Tell me! You two had sex, right?" Killer asked, making Lust blush. "Why do you ask?" Lust asked. "He's not saying anything, and we're curious," Dust said. "Maybe, maybe not," Lust said, both of them groaning.

"Then you two are at least dating, right!?" Killer said, making Lust blush more and giggle. 
"Where's Horror?" Lust changed the topic. "Don't change the topic," Dust said. "I'm not, I just want to know where he is," Lust said. "He went to a store," Killer said as Lust nodded.

"Now tell us," Killer and Dust said in unison.

~~~   ~~~

"I swear I'll get that bitch for ever touching my brother..." Lust! Papyrus growled as Ink made a portal. "Remember the plan. Don't engage, just watch what their doing so we can find their weak spots," Ink said as Lust! Papyrus nodded, Ink handing him a jacket and joggers. "Good luck," Dream said as Lust! Papyrus went through the portal, Lust! Mettaton waving.

Papyrus pulled the hood of the jacket up, looking around the messed up, murderous AU.

Horror looking at the weapons, seeing a whip.
He smirked, thinking of Lust.

It had a black handle, turquoise diamond, and the whip part was black with purple jewels. 

Horror grabbed it, going to pay for it.

When he walked out, he noticed someone was following him.
Horror played it out, taking a few turns, not going to his home, but where no one else was.

"What the hell do you want?" Horror growled.

Papyrus was surprised he figured out he was being followed.
He took a deep breath, stepping out.

"And who are you?" Horror asked, glaring at the figure. "I'm someone from LustTale... I heard you have the Sans from there, and I'd like him back," He said as Horror rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for this," Horror said, walking past them.

Papyrus threw a punch, but Horror dodged. 
"Look... Lust is mine. I claimed him mine in numerous ways, therefore, he's my property, so he's not leaving," Horror said, Papyrus growling. "Give me back my brother!" Papyrus said, then regretted it.
"Oh, you're the Papyrus. Makes sense," Horror said, looking at the whip he bought for his lover. "Lust told me about you. He says you're the brother he cared for, but you repaid him by ditching him for a non-famous robot," Horror said as Papyrus looked down. "Not only that, you tried touching him, which I could kill you for that. But I'll show mercy," Horror said, Papyrus scoffing. "Look! You don't understand!" Papyrus said.

~~~   ~~~

Horror walked inside his house, holding the whip.

"Horror, you're back," Lust said, running up to him and hugging him.
"Hey. Where's-" "They left a few minutes ago," Lust said, Horror smiling and kissing Lusts' teeth. 

"Here, I got you a new one, since you other messed up," Horror said, giving Lust the whip. 
Lust looked at it, gasping and smiling.

"Thank you!" Lust said, kissing Horror then looking at the whip.
"They even have jewels!! I've always wanted a jeweled whip!!!" Lust squealed, making Horror smile, but it faded, remembering what Papyrus told him.

"What's wrong?" Lust asked, seeing the sadness in Horror's eyes. "Nothing," Horror said, although he was tearing up. 
"Horror? This isn't nothing." Lust dropped the whip, cupping Horror's cheeks, Horror's tears sliding down his cheeks. "Horror...? Please don't cry, talk to me," Lust said, worrying for his lover. "Do you ever miss your home AU?" Horror asked, Lust being taken back by that question. "No, I don't. Never, Horror," Lust said, fearing the absolute worst.