1

Day 1, ugh! Just what I needed. I look in the mirror noticing my dimples are showing, great, I sigh and grab the light green foundation, I open it and dabbed a drop onto my finger and started rubbing it all over my face. Can't go out looking like this, after that, I put the foundation back on the desk. Suddenly, someone walks in, I turn to see that it was my boss.

"What the hell are ya doing?! Hurry up and get dressed we ain't got all day!"

I continue to add makeup onto my face, just the right amount, I'm obviously trying to ignore him, he's so annoying when he's angry. I then grab the red lipstick and put some on my lips, Rebel then pulls on my arm making me almost trip out of my stool! What an asshole! I scoff and yank my arm away, "yeah, yeah. I heard what you said!" I yell looking in a full body mirror this time, Rebel growls but then he inhaled then exhaled. "Come on baby," he says in a smooth, calming voice as his arms slowly slide around my waist, I scoffed once more and giggled as he nibbled on my neck a little.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

I shrugged just to tease him. "I don't know, maybe."

He gives me a hardy laugh, giving my neck one more big kiss, I giggled a little, but then Bishop rushed in, our butler. I groaned and escaped Rebel's arms, slowly walking out the door into the dressing room. I shut the door and lock it making sure no one comes in until I am done.

"Hello, darling!"

I hear my clothing designer yell out, as usual. I groan dramatically, turning my head up to the side. "I need a full-body suit, Mona. And don't make it ugly," I demanded, she clapped her hands twice and smiled big toward me, "I got the perfect bodysuit for you my dear little minnow." She said squealing happily, I rolled my eyes trying to ignore the fact that she fucking almost blew up my eardrums!

2 minutes later, she comes out with this totally fabulous bodysuit that was almost like Cat Woman's suit but with a short cut front and a laced back finish, and the legs were cut short. "Well, put it on!" She insisted as I snatch it out of her hands and put it on, it felt a bit tight putting it on but, pain is beauty as they say. I grunt as the suit dug into my skin on my lower body, I sigh afterward to calm myself down before I go out to my photoshoot in Tokoyo.

"Good luck! And remember to stay calm--"

"Yeah, whatever. I got this Mona. See you later."

"Same to you dearest!" She said waving goodbye.

I walked out of the dressing room and out of the building, I see Rebel holding the door open with one hand, and the other in his pants pocket, his foot tapping with impatience. "Hurry up sugar, we gotta get to Tokoyo A-S-A-P." He says sighing gruffly. I do what he says and get in the limo. He gets in as well afterward, his arm lands around my shoulders and he gives the word to Bishop, "let's get this show on the road!"

"Right back at ya sir." He replied, stepping on it.

The ride was rough but we made it to the airport. Hopefully, I don't mess up like last time. Last year I cried heavily because I didn't win first place, I only got second place because of that bastard-of-a-model, Raphael. He's a worldwide fashion model champion, rumors say he wins 30 medals a week. But I'm gonna win this year.

This year is my year.....

Let the show begin.....

To be continued................