Chapter 12

I lied, everyone.

I don't like Chou Tzuyu. That's impossible.

Minatozaki Sana liking anyone? Psh. Too imposible. That's as impossible as me turning straight.

I swear, I don't like her. Believe me.

"Unnies, I think someone's in denial." Dahyun snorted.

Jihyo grinned. "We know that already, Dahyun."

Now who the heck are they talking about? "Who's in denial?" I asked curiously.

"Man, you don't know her?" Nayeon asked back.

"Do you really think I'd ask you guys if I already know who you're talking about?" I rolled my eyes.

Nayeon gasped in disbelief. "Don't talk to me like that you idiot I'm older—"

"She's a close friend of yours," Chaeyoung cut Nayeon off. "Well actually, she's a close friend of ours," she corrected.

I tilt my head to the side as I tried to think of someone close to us, but upon thinking hard, Chou Tzuyu suddenly appeared on my sight, walking alone, and all of my thoughts fucking flew away because of her appearance.

She's damn beautiful.

But I don't like her. Please believe me.

"Oh, I think someone just saw the love of her life," Nayeon suddenly stated.

Snapping out of my trance, I looked at them, confused. "Now who the heck are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh and by the way, I saw Tzuyu," I added.

Jihyo snorted. "Tzuyu and her squad, you mean," she corrected. "And they're actually coming this way," she informed.

"Really? I only saw Tzuyu though," I told them. It's true though. I didn't see her squad with her. Maybe they're playing tricks on me again. Tsk, as if I'd believe them.

"Who saw who?" A familiar voice asked behind me.

I jumped and quickly turned around as my eyes widened. "Tzuyu!" I exclaimed. Then I noticed Jeongyeon, Mina, and Momo were also with her. "Oh hello there!" I greeted. "Have you been with Tzuyu all the time?" I asked, confused. How the heck did I not see them?

Jeongyeon scratched her head as she answered, "Yeah, why?"

"Well, you see, Jeongyeon, Sana only saw Tzuyu ealier," Nayeon said.

Then Jeongyeon's eyebrows raised as if she realized something. "Oh, so Sana's attention was only on Tzuyu." She snorted. My eyebrows twitched in annoyance. What the heck is she saying?

"That's damn right, Jeongyeon," Jihyo replied.

Someone cleared their throat, and it was Chou Tzuyu. I looked at her and noticed that she had an amused expression plastered on her face. "You like me that much, eh?"

I felt my face heating up at what she said, but I quickly composed myself. "Says the girl who froze when I kissed her cheek," I smugly stated.

Chou Tzuyu glared at me. Before she could answer, Momo exclaimed, "Woah! She let you kiss her?! Impossible!"

"I didn't let her kiss me. She did it so suddenly that I had no time to react, idiot," Chou Tzuyu explained, annoyed.

Mina nodded, but her face screamed 'I don't believe you'. "So where did she kiss you? At the abandoned building?" She asked with a smirk.

"Woah wait! Abandoned building? You two are fast!" Chaeyoung commented. I gave her a look that says 'what the heck are you talking about?'.

"Chaeyoung is right!" Dahyun seconded.