Chapter Ten

Lust was cuddling Horror in his chest.

Horror had a break down, so when he finally calmed down, Lust laid in the bed with him.

Horror was in deep sleep, making Lust happy he was calm.

"Sans...!" Lust gasped as the voice.
"Sans, nows your time to escape...!" Lust got up, turning around and looking to see his brother, Papyrus.

"What're you doing here!?" Lust whispered-yelled. "I'm here to save you Brother...! He won't torture you anymore...!" Lust glared at his brother, then laid back down with Horror, holding him close.

"Sans? Come on," Papyrus said, walking up to him. "Get away from me," Lust said. "Brother, what is wrong?" "I finally found the person I love, now you're trying to take him away from me," Lust said, holding Horror closer. "You think he loves you? He's a murderous killer. He doesn't feel for you, brother...! He's just using you for his own benefit," Papyrus said as Lust teared up. "No he's not... You're just trying to get me back so you can try to sell my virginity to someone. Don't think I didn't find out that was you," Lust said, Papyrus taking a deep breath. "Sans, you're being so stubborn, I would never. The only person who'd ever sell you for your virginity is the person you're holding. Just come and escape while you can," Papyrus said, but Lust scoffed.

Lust looked at Horror, who held Lust closer by his waist.
"Yeah, I'm here..." Lust said softly to Horror, pissing Papyrus off.

"You've been brainwashed. Come on," Papyrus said, grabbing Lust.
"Get off-" Papyrus covered his mouth so he didn't wake Horror up.

Lust struggling, trying to get back to Horror, but Papyrus had him in the air, and his mouth covered.
He teared up more, starting to cry and struggle more. 

Lust hit Papyrus, surprising him
He fell to the floor, Papyrus grabbing his wrist.

"Quit fighting!" Papyrus growled, pulling Lust.

"Horror!!" Lust yelled, trying to get away, hoping his heavy-sleeper lover would wake up.
"Sans, shut up!" Papyrus said. "Horror! Please help me!!!" Lust yelled, starting to cry as he was dragged out the room. 

"Horror!!! Help me, please!!!!" Lust screamed out, Papyrus growling, taking him downstairs, only to stop when he saw Horror holding his bloody axe.

"You brainwashed my brother," Papyrus growled, Lust trying to pull away.
"Let him go," Horror said lowly, his fingers twitching. "What did you do to my brother?" Papyrus said, glaring at Horror, his grip on Lust tightening. "Ow!" Lust yelled in pain. "Sans, quit struggling!" Papyrus growled, looking back where Horror was, not seeing him.

Papyrus fell to the floor, an axe in his skull
Horror grabbed his body, dragging him out the house, and to the shed.
He threw Papyrus' body in the shed, taking his axe.

Horror closed and locked his front door, looking at Lust, who was crying.

"I'm here, don't cry," Horror said, kneeling on front of Lust, hugging him.
Lust hugging back tightly, crying into his lover's chest.

When Lust finally calmed down, he spoke. 
"You went too far," Lust said softly. "When your AU respawns, he'll go with it, but you won't because you leave through resets, so you'll stay with me; forever. Even if you don't want to... You're mine now," Horror said a bit creepily, Lust snuggling into his chest more. "You love me," Horror said, making Lust blush and nod. "You better," He said, kissing Lust's cheek. 

~~~   ~~~ 

Ink growled, knowing Papyrus won't remember he was trying to get his brother, just the fact he said his brother disappeared with a machine..