Chapter 45

Dušica's P.O.V.

It's early. Really early in the morning. I am snuggled close to Sam under the covers. We are at my place. By her rapid breathing I think she isn't sleeping but I am so tired to open my eyes.

Her arms are around me and my head on her chest. She kissed top of my head and I smiled against her skin, snuggling even closer to her if it was possible. I tried to open my eyes, but couldn't. After few times trying I finally managed to peek.

She  was playing with my hair, stating in the ceiling or better said mirror on the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and closed my eyes.

"It's almost Christmas" she said out of blue and I hummed in response.

She turned on her side so she could face me and I sighed. No more sleeping. I peeked a little and she smiled.

"Look I know it basically means nothing to you" she started, well this one doesn't, I'm Christian and Christmas we celebrate is in January so.

"Yeah, true but we always celebrated it with my mom and her parents so I how this is important to you" I said with nod and she smiled.

"So I was wondering would you like to decorate a Christmas tree?"

"Right now?" I groaned.

"No, silly, today" she said with chuckle.

"Well, yeah I love when house is decorated right for the New year so why not do it now?"

She smiled so big, I thought her cheeks are going to hurt, again showing that dimples, and started kissing every part of my face which made me giggle like crazy.

"Stooop" I whined and she laughed.

I watched her naked body getting out of bed, and I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8" she answered simply and I groaned.

"Early!" I said and buried my face in the pillow.

I heard her laugh, but soon I drifted back to sleep.

***

I finally woke up, again... Although it's only like half an hour later but who cares. Sam is not here so I guess she is or in bathroom or downstairs.

I walked into the bathroom and she wasn't there. I took quick shower, brushed my teeth and walked out. Once downstairs, I knew exactly where to go. I walked in the kitchen and there she was. Sitting at the counter, her back facing me, with a cup of coffee in her hands. I sneaked closer to her without her noticing me. I kissed her shoulder and she literally jumped and I laughed.

"Holy shit, you scared me" she complained.

"It never was my intention, gorgeous" I said with smirk and she rolled her eyes with groan.

"Do you want coffee?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, I'll just take some tea"

"British girl" she mumbled before taking sip of her coffee.

"You know I'm basically not British, right?" I chuckled.

"Whatever"

In that moment Natasha walked in.

"Good morning, girls" have I mentioned that she has finally stopped calling me Miss?

"Good morning" Sam and greeted back cheerfully.