💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I am awake to a peaceful silence with the sun trying to peaking through my shades but not having any luck leaving my room dark and cold like the fall air. I turn over to my side quickly clicking on my phone to see it's only five minutes from six when I sadly have to get up and get ready for another school day.

Sadly today I also have to work my shift at the local diner after school. Trying to savor my last five minutes of sleep I close my eyes and try and fall back asleep. Once I am finally drifting off into my peaceful dream my alarm clock blares in my ear making me jump.

I quickly stop the alarm and drag myself out of bed to my bathroom. I definitely hit the room jackpot because our house has two masters and I ended up getting one while poor Danny got the small room. It may sound messed up but I'm a girl and when it's that time of the month I will not be wobbling out of my room to make it into the bathroom down the hall.

Once I enter the bathroom I place a towel on the sink and start the shower and get in once my clothes were in the hamper. While in the shower I shave and wash my hair. I then quickly brush my teeth and hop out drying off and walking into my chilly room that leaves goosebumps on my smooth nicely shaved skin.

It takes a while before I give up trying to match an outfit together and just grab a pretty rose color romper covered in a beautiful floral print. I then easily slip it on and grab a light coat and my white vans not bothering to place any makeup on or curl my hair today.

I run down the stairs and into the kitchen only to see Danny sitting at the counter reading the paper with a plate of food across from him.

"You made breakfast, you're the best." He smiles up at me and nods while I sit down and quickly gobble down my food not wanting to be late because Nina and I have to discuss the party details.

"Damn You fucking cleaned the plate we don't even have to wash it." Danny admired the plate at every angle you could.

"Oh shut it and make a move on we are gonna be late."

"Correction you are gonna be late." Instead of answering him I give him the finger but quickly hide it when my yawning mother enters the kitchen.

"Mom... Mom, did you see what nasty finger she just showed me?" He screamed startling our sleepy mother as she was making coffee. Luckily she shakes her head no which makes me smile as I head out the door leaving him behind.

Sadly he doesn't stay behind long because he runs to my side out of breath. "When will I be able to walk to school by myself?" He didn't even take a minute to answer.

"When you get it through that big head of yours that you can't talk to boys." I smiled as a devious plan filled my head.

"What if I don't like men?" His eyes widened as he turned towards me.

"Wait what...no I don't mean it in a bad way...since when?" I burst out laughing at his stress-filled self.

"Dude, chillax I'm joking I mean just look at guys, how could you not like them?" I say winking at a guy that passes by us on our walk.

"No don't do that Zara." He says sternly pulling me to his side, further away from the man that we passed.

"Finally we are here my legs hurt," I say taking a seat on a bench outside of the school.