{8}

MARCO'S P.O.V
The feeling of her hand in mine made tingles spread up my arm and the blood to rush to a Uh, certain part of me. I don't understand how I am aroused by only holding her hand! But when my eyes flick from the road to her I can only smile. She was looking out the window with a massive smile on her face as she scanned the other cars on the road, her thumb traced light circles on the back of my hand which did not help my situation. I shake my head slightly and pull into my garage, unfortunately letting go of her hand as I got out of the car. I grin at the amount of bags Emma has, I made sure that Malia pushed her to buy enough clothes for her stay here.

"Why did you make me buy so much Malia??" Emma whines as she walks up the steps, Malia scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"That's not even half of my closet." She states like it's an achievement. Emma's mouth drops open in shock. Oh it's such a shock that my sister is spoiled, totally didn't see that one coming.

"Might want to close your mouth love, wouldn't want any bugs flying in there now would we?" I flashed her my signature cocky smirk before continuing, "Besides, everyone knows Malia is spoiled." Emma giggles a little at my comment but I didn't have the time to admire the beautiful sound before I feel a harsh slap to the back of my head.

"What did you say about my daughter?" I turn around to see the big man himself. My father. Everyone basically called me a carbon copy of the man since I had his silver eyes and dark brown hair, although his has grey hairs mixed in it. His broad shoulders seem to be less tense now that he has retired.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged and gave him a side hug, I haven't seen him in a couple of months since he's been busy with business traveling. He handed the business over to me officially 1 year ago but he still insists on helping.

"Papa!" Malia squeals and runs into his arms, I roll my eyes at the act but I still awe at the beautiful bond the two have. To know that Malia is truely happy after everything she's been through is enough to make me happy.

"Hey baby girl." He says and kisses the top of her head.

"Always choosing favourites." I tsk.

"You're my favourite baby!" Ace yells from the kitchen, I fake gag which makes everyone in the room chuckle. One beautiful one stands out the most to me and I almost forgot that Emma must not know who my father is.

"Father this is Emma, she is Val's older sister." I say, my eyes never leaving her blue ones. My father chuckles and says 'with the way you're looking at her I'm guessing she's going to be my daughter in law.' Under his breath.

"Dad." I groan out in annoyance, he just grins and holds his hand out for Emma to shake. I only just register how nervous she seems to be, with her red covered cheeks and nervous fiddling hands. Cute.

Get your shit together!

"I-it's nice t-to meet you sir." There she goes again with that adorable stutter of hers. My dad shakes his head with a smile.

"Please call me Rob. Sir makes me feel older than I am." He says.

"His grey hairs make him look older then he is." Malia mumbles from besides me, I can't help the laughter that erupts from me. My father turns his head and narrows his eyes at us, which of course we just smile innocently like the perfect children we are.

"Just because you have longer legs does not mean you can just ditch me Robert." My mothers scolding voice enters the room, I've heard that tone of voice too many times. He grins at her sheepishly which earns him a glare, my mum turns and gives Emma a tight hug and a kiss on the head.