💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I awake with a horrible throbbing pain in my neck, definitely should have dragged my sleepy ass upstairs instead of sleeping on the couch. Rudely, I wake up next to no one which means my grandma and my mother left me on the couch and didn't even get me a blanket.

Getting up I walk into the kitchen only to see the time on the clock which gives me a near-death experience when my heart stops. I am three hours late to school what am I going to do? More importantly, why didn't anyone wake me up? I walk upstairs and into Danny's room only to see him sleeping on his stomach. Deciding to be nice and not shove him off the bed I get on top and begin jumping roughly by his head causing him to stir.

"Wakey, wakey you made me late," I say.

"STOP YELLING!" He shouts holding his head and squinting his eyes. Well, well, well it looks like someone snuck out to a party last night.

"Well, your dumb ass didn't wake me up for school and your even late to work." He shoots up out of bed grabbing his head as he began to pull clothes on.

"Hey, I guess I'm going to go to the warehouse and help set up since Nina stayed home with her brother today." He nods throwing me the keys before running out of the door and heading off to work. I, on the other hand, went into my bedroom to throw on a pair of sweatpants and a simple t-shirt before calling an Uber.

Shortly after the Uber driver dropped me off I walked in to see the place already half decorated and a blond on a ladder hanging more things up in the corner.

"Hey, girly," I yell satisfied with the echo reflecting off of the walls. Nina just smiled continuing what she is doing as I go over and turn on the radio and copy her moves as I begin to decorate. That was until of course, a loud knock sounded through the room as I made my way over to the door pulling it open. Once I open it I shockingly see two men with five big tanks filled with beer. I look over towards Nina, but before I can even ask her— Calvin, my brother, and Colton's best friend, who is exactly twenty-one, steps in and handles the tanks.

Time seems to zoom by and before I know it the entire room is decorated and a thought flashes in my brain.

"Babes, you told everyone it was a costume party right?" Her eyes widen as she pulls out her phone and quickly texts away before putting it on the table.

"Done, text is sent out." I nod as we both admire our work.

I have to admit It was very well done and luckily I didn't have to pay a dime since Nina, Marcus, and Calvin had paid for everything

I have to admit It was very well done and luckily I didn't have to pay a dime since Nina, Marcus, and Calvin had paid for everything. The party looked very nice almost like a wedding reception but we all knew that it would sadly be trashed very soon.