129. Release

Slowly, I led Loriana over to the couch while still having my arms around her and up her sweater. Then, I sat down on the couch with Loriana on my lap. Like that, I continued to play with her breasts as I wished to cleansed away that agonizing torture that was brought upon my soul.

I leaned back against the cushioned back rest of the couch and allowed Loriana to rest against my chest. Then, I placed my chin on her shoulders as I held her tightly. I took a deep breath, taking in the smell of her body from her shoulder, and almost immediately, I felt my mood improving. Then, I looked over at her lenient face and slowly brought my lips to her's.

I stuck my tongue into her mouth, licking the inside of her mouth as well as interacting with her tongue. After luring her tongue into my mouth, I gently bit down with my teeth to keep her tongue steady as I suckled on it, taking in her savory saliva.

As we kissed, my hands continued to play with her body. My left hand I kept on her breast while my right hand was reached down to her crouch, into the pair of white shorts that she was wearing, and rubbed against her underwear in the area over her clitoris. Almost immediately, I felt moisture starting to be secreted from that lovely organ of her's, but I continued to stimulate her and pleasure her.

"Again?" she asked me as our lips parted in order to take in much needed oxygen. Both of us were gasping for air and her cheeks had a beautiful and alluring scarlet color that just made me want to hug her even tighter and feel the softness and warmth of her lovely body.

I retracted my right hand from her shorts and used both hands to grab onto her sweater. Then, I pulled upwards, and with Loriana's cooperation in the form of raised arms, I was able to remove the sweater from her body, revealing the beautiful white skin that's concealed underneath as well as those lovely breasts.

Her hair was somewhat a mess after pulling the sweater over her body, but she quickly tidied herself with swift motions of her hands. As she did so, I tossed her sweater to the adjacent couch as I grabbed onto her breasts and brought my lips to her nipple, taking it in entirely. I suckled and licked it with great enthusiasm, tasting the sweat flavor of her skin as my tongue ran across the smooth surface that surrounded the nipple.

"Alevian," she moaned my name as I began removing her shorts. She cooperated with my actions without me asking, and it wasn't long before she was merely sitting on my laps in her lingerie, which I also quickly removed.

I then removed my pants, allowing my erect penis to stand between her and I. Her vagina was extremely close to my penis, and the love juice slowly crawled onto the shaft of my penis when it accidentally brushed against her vagina.

"No," Loriana whispered as she breathed deeply. "I might get pregnant."

"..."

I didn't respond. Instead, I placed her on the couch and gently pulled her lower body towards me. If her vagina is off limits, then there's something else down there. I positioned myself so my penis head brushed against her cute anus, slowly moving about as I teased and tickled her.

"Alevian!" Loriana sounded quite surprised. "I-I've never done anal before... It... it won't fit..."

I gazed at her small anus and then over at my penis. Like she had said, it didn't appear as if it will fit. However, she had said she's never done it with this hole before. This means... I'll be the one to take her anal virginity...

That thought filled my mind as it forced my hormones to produce in overdrive levels, causing me to lose control as lust took over. I moved my hips forward, forcing the tip of my penis into that tiny hole. I felt great resistance as I did so, and it appeared as if it was causing pain for both her and I. I need a lubricant...

Immediately, I inserted my penis into her wet vagina, thrusting in and out and drew out a surprised but pleasured moan from Loriana. Her vagina tightly closed around my penis, clenching it and taking it into her embrace. It appeared as if it was slowly taking the shape of me, but... at that moment, I was reminded of something. She's done this with someone else before.

"Loriana," I whispered as I gazed into her eyes. She reciprocated the gaze, yet... in her eyes, there were simply pleasure, and in those watery eyes of her's, I could see the reflection of my own. My eyes were quite filled with despair.

I'm not the only one she's held like this, I thought as I continued to thrust, moisturizing my penis with her love juice. I'm not the only one that she's comforted with her loving warmth.

I removed my penis from her vagina and then returned it to her anus. Then, with her love juice as lubricant, I was able to successfully enter her in the anus. I was still met with great resistance, but it wasn't anything unbearable. Besides, after inserting it into her, the pleasure that it brought was more than enough to overcome any discomfort that might've occurred earlier. I gazed at her face, taking in how pleasurable her countenance and how red her face was.

"Alevian," she hugged me tightly as I began moving my hips faster and faster.

I've done it. I've taken her anal virginity. If it's here, even if I do it inside, she won't get pregnant, right? The womb isn't here, so it should be fine.

After thrusting for a few more minutes, I ejaculated, feeling the rapid surge of fluid pulsing in my penis as it filled the inside of her anus. In the meantime, she appeared to have climaxed multiple times since from her lovely vagina, her love juice had made wet the couch that we were on as well as my thighs.

What a waste, I thought as I brought my head to her vagina and began licking and cleaning away her love juice with my tongue. The flavor of the juice stimulated my taste buds with its sweat sensory taste, making me lust after it even more. Therefore, I moved my mouth to her vagina once again and inserted my tongue while kneading her clitoris with my finger in order to produce more of those juices.

When Loriana was laying on the couch limp and breathing heavily from fatigue, I slowly sat up and wiped my mouth. Then, without thinking, I brought my head to her breasts as I took them into my mouth once again.

"A-Alevian," she whispered between breaths. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I whispered as I supported myself up with my arms and gazed into her eyes. I lusted after this eternal source of comfort. I want her. I want her. I want her.

Then, I brought my lips to her's once again, kissing her with great passion and ferocity. In my mind, I was weeping from that void that was left behind by Luna. To relieve me of this pain, I selfishly used Loriana's body to comfort myself, neglecting her own emotions. However, looking over at her face, she appeared quite pleasured by it herself as she gave me her consent in silence.

"Loriana," I whispered to her as I rested my head on her chest in defeat. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

A soft chuckle escaped her as she brought a hand to my head and gently stroked my hair. "Of course," she whispered, giving me permission to be comforted by her.

Author's Note:

So I think this might be one of the last 18+ chapters for a bit. I'm not sure though because I'll be back in school starting tomorrow.