💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

His sea colored blue-green eyes clear and luminous of emotion stared into my own green eyes. We stayed like this until a cough rang out in the circle causing Colton to turn and look and I to quickly slip out of the chair and run away before he could turn and notice.

Now free from everyone in the circle I smile to myself as I graze my finger against my bottom lips remembering the soft pair that covered mine shortly before. Covering the memory up with my best friend's face I remember that he is a prison boy and that he is forbidden by not only my friend but my family.

Grabbing another drink from the kitchen I hit the dance floor once again hoping to find a nice boy to take my mind off the situation. Not long after I begin dancing hands are firmly placed on my hips as I began dancing against the mystery boy behind me. Wrapping my arm around his neck he moves his head to my neck and begins placing soft kisses on my neck before kissing behind my ear and whispering.

"Damn, beautiful you really know how to move." After hearing his voice my body freezes and I became stiff not wanting to turn around but I do anyway.

"What do you think you're doing?" A goofy smirk plays across his lips as he leans in but I push him back.

"I think you forgot who I am. Hi, I'm Zara your ex-best friend's sister oh and your sister's best friend." He rolls his eyes and pushes my hand away attempting to lean in once again but instead, My patience got the best of me and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to understand that he can't make a move on me ever.

I pursed my lips and raised my hand back quickly throwing it forward as hard as I could, whipping it right into his jaw. Vibrations of pain started in my knuckles and spread all the way to my wrist. My hand was bright red, the same red mark was on his jaw. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes wide as he carefully felt his bruised jaw.

I should've felt some kind of remorse but I didn't. Not one organ in my body could produce guilt for my actions I had to show him that I was off limits and there were consequences to his actions. An impressed grin spread across his face. Instead of sticking around to watch everyone around us quiver in fright that someone punched the prison boy I whirled on my heel and marched away.

After doing a few shots with some random party goers I came to the conclusion that the universe didn't want me to get drunk tonight because nothing seemed to do it for me. Instead of hanging around I think I just wanna go home so I pull out my phone and send a quick text to Danny telling him I'm going home.

I make my way through all of the people in the crowd and find my way outside in the chilly fresh fall air. That is of course until smoke fills my lungs. I turn to look and see who the smoker is and of course it the town's delinquent that's supporting a nice shiner on his jaw.

Not wanting the jerk to notice me I turned and began walking the path that would hopefully lead to my house. Damn this is gonna be a long walk considering this place is close by to the diner and that's across town from where our house is.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 NEXT DAY 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

I wake up to the same blaring alarm as every day that kills my beautiful dreams. My dream was really lovely I can't exactly remember what it was but it felt like a blast from the past.