Chapter 36

Collae POV

I decided to wear a sundress that was a little snug at the top but loose at the bottom, I wasn't showing still but I felt bloated and couldn't possibly been over thinking.

Me and Kaitlyn were getting ready at her place to head to the small party Harrison invited me to. He said it was okay for her to come along. I didn't know anyone there so I wouldn't show up alone.

We ubered there and Harrison met us outside, he seemed to have been drinking a bit. I could tell by his off balance.

I felt a vibration on my phone and it was at no surprise who it was. Theodore. He had been texting me lately just checking on me. He actually was keeping his word with keeping his physical distance at least. Our text conversations were short, I could tell he wasn't trying to push.

"Collae," Harrison cheered reaching out for an embrace, I could smell the vodka on him, "I've missed you pretty girl." I could feel Kaitlyn's death glare from my peripheral.

"Hi Harrison," I chuckled embracing him back.

"Eh em," Kaitlyn cleared her throat."

"And hello to you pretty friend," He smiled and led us into the house. There wasn't many people here I noticed a few faces from school while scanning the area. I paused and my heart sank when I saw Jake, one of Theo's best friends. Fuck.

"Fuck Kaitlyn, Jake is here," I grumbled.

"Jake? Who's Ja- Oh..."She pressed her lips together, "Well if you didn't want Theo knowing where you are he will now."

"Ugh why can't I escape," I shook my head.

"It's fine let's just try and enjoy ourselves still maybe he won't say anything," She shrugged. I knew he would and it was only a matter of time before he was blowing up my phone. He hated Harrison. He had become my friend and hasn't told a soul about my pregnancy I didn't know why he was so bad to Theo.

"So I know no drinking but...we could still have some fun right?" Harrison smiled at me handing a white claw to Kaitlyn.

"Who said I drank white claws?" She rolled her neck. I laughed at her reaction because she called white claws the basic white girl drink even though she was white herself.

"Well my bad, all you girls drink the same shit so I just assumed," he protested with his hands up.

"You're lucky I'm not being picky today," She glared at him then popped open her can. He laughed and then signaled for me to follow him. Kaitlyn was attached at my hip but I gave her the look that I was okay.

Harrison was getting pretty drunk and began to stumble taking me to a secluded room.

We just chatted in there for almost thirty minutes, he asked about my pregnancy and how I was dealing with everything.

"Collae you're actually so pretty you know," he reached a hand out to my hair which was currently down. I didn't like when he would get this comfortable to do this stuff around me. I knew he was drunk so I didn't make a big deal about it.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"I really like you Collae," he stood up and went to the door to lock it. I could feel my heart drop a bit.

"Uhm...why'd you lock the door?" I laughed nervously but unable to move from my current spot. It looked like we were in his friend's bedroom.

"I just want to make sure no one interrupts us, I wanna keep talking to you," He slurred. on his way back to me on the bed he bumped into my leg and sat directly next to me.